Would you go down a dark alley?

Lets say you're walking home from somewhere, as you're walking pass an alley,
mid way through, you hear someone call out "Help, please"
you try to ask whats wrong, but they can't hear you, they're just screaming "Help... HELP"
louder and louder.
you can't even see anything, its pitch black.

Do you walk down the dark alley to help them?
or do you keep walking like you never heard anything in the first place.

I would put call police as an option
but the police would probably be just as scared as you.

• Go help them
  • Keep walking..
  • Other
    Vote C

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• Thing is it could be a trick to mug you so you must keep your guard and if it's a female scream highly likely they be being attack or have been attack but if they were being attack you probably would not hear them scream ( attacker could muffle there screams with his hand ) unless they was seriously injured as I could not see what's going I would just probably call the police unless it was someone seriously injured

• If it's April Fool's then I ignore and keep walking.
    If it's not, I would use my phone as a flashlight and go down the alley.
    If I had no source of light then I don't think I can help the person. I need to see. Or I could be the next one to get trapped or whatever. So... just keep walking either way.

• Hell yeah. I've developed a sort of liking to fighting and if I'm in the city I'm probably with someone so if someone's being mugged then we can double team em

• of course

• Not if I couldn't see what was going on.

• I'd go into the alley and watch whatever was happening to them.

IF I could see. I've done it before :|

• Yes, I would call the police and go there to try to delay whatever issue might be at hand.

• reminds me of the scene with spike and that lady in buffy. he's like, next time, don't go through a dark alley... with heels on

• Just make sure you're carrying a gun and a flashlight, nothing to fear

• I wouldn't ask what's wrong first of all. It's dangerous.

• I'd probably shine a torch down there first or shout a bit louder.

What Girls Said 10

• Call police but don't go down the alley. Tell them that's what you're doing and to stay put so police can find them. If they really need help, they'll wait. If they're trying to hurt you, they'll run.

• The police would be just as scared... what? That's their freaking job though. They are trained for those types of situations.

• ı would help

• Umm I would get to a little safer then call the police, I don't trust much these days.

• Call the cops I ain't going down no dark alley.

• call the police

• Call the police and then help.

• Call the police, say the address and move on

• I doubt that police would be scared afterall it is their job. I would call the police straight away

• 6d

Call me? Lol

• 6d

Just because it's their job doesn't mean they don't get scared. They put their lives on the line for us. Fear keeps you honest.

• 6d

@Ripper_E yeah well obviously but I'm pretty sure fear wouldn't stop them from saving someone especially when they have another office with them and they are armed

• Call the police.