What kind of TV shows do guys watch?

There plenty of really successful shows on TV, but I feel like most are more addressed to girls (Grey's anatomy, veronica mars, one tree hill,private practice, supernatural,gossip girl, pushing daisies, oc california, Gilmore girls, Glee...) And most people I know, that are watching some of those are girlsSo I was wondering, what TV shows do guys watch, do you watch the same? or do you watch any?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Supernatural is not addressed more to women or men. Its equal.I watch Smallville,The Big Bang Theory,Two and a Half Men,Criminal Minds,Tosh.0,LA Ink,Raising Hope,Supernatural,Attack of the Show,Manswers,1000 ways to Die,Rules of Engagement, and Beyond Belief: fact or fiction.

• Ya sorry I meant fans, I don't know why I said friends I was probably thinking about something else

• I watch Victorious,Icarly,Spongebob Square Pants and Phineas and Ferb when there's nothing good on or when I'm bored.

• "more female firends". Huh? Are you saying that you think Supernatural has a bigger audience of women over men? If so, why do you think that? Charmed was similar to Supernatural and it was geared more towards women. I try really not to miss any episode of any of those shows. I only watch Attack of the show once in a while. Its kind of hard to watch the whole show because of the hosts and its on during the time when my favorite baseball team plays. I also watch Pawn Stars regularly.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 11

Speaking as a guy :o
    Supernatural, Big bang theory, Two and a half men (when charlie was in it, he was the char that made the show), Suits, Impact (TNA) Wrestling, NCIS and NCIS LA.
    English Shows (as I'm English)
    Endeavour, Brush Strokes (Old but still funny), Minder (Original, with George Cole and Dennis Waterman), Sherlock.
    Thats all I can think off the top of my head

• i watch sports, military channel, and house.

• I watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. That's pretty much it.

• History/Discovery channels, other than that I don't watch any TV really.

• Oh yeah, I love South Park but that should go without saying.

• south park. it's always sunny in philadelphia is good but dish's sorry ass don't have fx channel no more

• south park. everything else sucks ass

• Gosh I hate that show, but actually I know a lot of guys who like that show too

• House, Bones, Lie To Me, Dexter(old shows): Prison Break, LOST, 24, Scrubs)I DO NOT watch Grey's Anatomy because it's so OBVIOUS that show is mainly for female audience. Just like Gilmore Girls. I would watch Desperate Housewives though if I had time. It's actually got a good story unlike Grey's Anatomy which is just... so much drama of the boring kind. =.=

• I like your show choices! I love all those shows. Almost equally, l despisee Desperate Housewives. its just plain retarded.

• Rising Damp!

• Anything with stupid humor. -The Simpsons-Scrubs-South Park-Family Guy-Sportscenter-House-24-Mythbusters-History channel-G4/Tech TV-Eastbound and Down-CNBC-Baseball Tonight

• I like sports...Deadliest Catch...The Apprentice...Entourage...News. But, I also like cooking shows (I'm a great cook).I've never watched Grey's Anatomy or any of the shows you listed.

• - House- Law & Order (any of them)- Glee- Family Guy- Simpsons- Curb Your Enthusiasm

What Girls Said 7

• sports , action and comedies

• I watch a lot of netflix so family guy, the simpsons, the looney toons, darker than black, spongebob, mad men, dead like me, weeds,

• Family Guy, American Dad

• omg I love gilmore girls, its practically all I watch

• supernatural isn't more addressed to girls..where did you get that from?

• That doesn't mean anything

• Well I watched one episode online, the other day and there were plenty of comments underneath it and while I didn't read all, the first 20 were all by girls

• I don't watch any of the shows you listed. I never thought about how they were geared toward females because they don't appeal to me at all. I'm a tad confused. Apparently I enjoy male TV shows...

• Hahaha I don't watch those shows either. I guess when I think about it I mostly just watch the History Channel, cooking shows, and occasionally Family Guy.

• It was just a sample, list is endless ( The Mentalist, Criminal Minds,Smallville, Vampire Diaries, Big bang theory,Fringe,Cougar town just to name a few more) I just feel that those shows which people actually watch regular, attract mostly girls

• my boyfriend watches everything and anything. nakita (or however it's spelled), how I met your mother, scrubs, etc