Why do Greek men like black women? This greek adonis has been trying to?

date me for 11 years now.. He is very attractive -- has a great body - nice muscles and is very nice looking =- but 11 years he has tried to date me - now I want to give him a chance.. Though I heard Greek men won't marry out of their race is this true. He and I (I am black) have a great time together - he has met my parents before.. He has invited me to his house to meet his parents before when he lived with them but I never did... But he has stayed in touch with me for this long and is very nice to me when we do go out... Is there some fantasy or what? But he does kind of remind of me a black man in a way - he is a very handsome guy - now some how he is rich - he even has a Bentley now that he has come to take me for a ride in. please advise is there some Greek male/Black female fantasy? I never would seriously consider him before but now I well.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• Do Greek men marry out of their race? Like every single other group of people, there are people who marry outside of their "people" and there are people who don't. The only way you can know about him in particular is to ask him about his views on the matter.

And seriously, he's been pursuing you for 11 years. Ever think that maybe he just likes you as a person and this has nothing to do with your race? If it was just a fantasy to date a black woman, why would he spend 11 years trying to date you when there are thousands of other black women out there who would probably say yes to him?

• Good point... I think I just think he is so nice looking that a lot of woman would want him - and you are right there ARE other black females than just me.. You are right - well I am single now and very opened to fully dating him if that is what he wants I do enjoy hanging out with him always have.

Thank u