Does anyone know any really sad/depressing suicide songs?

I have yet to find a really sad/depressing song about suicide.. If anyone knows can you please tell me the song who sings it. Another thing I'd prefer it to be about someone who wishes to commit suicide or something like that but by the end of the songs he/she changes their minds because things do get better. Thanks everyone! P.S. Just so no one thinks I'm having suicidal thoughts it's for a project..

P.S. It doesn't have to be what I prefer it to be and he can't have any gory things or curse words in it. The judges will be old and would have a heart attack because we've already had to cut out a lot of the pictures for our slide show that were gory..
Probably should've put the song has to be more than 3 minutes long..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 4 Walls by StaindAdam's Song by Blink 182Because of You by NickelbackBeyond the Gray Sky by 311Deep by Pearl JamDirt by Alice in ChainsEaten Up Inside by KornExcess Baggage by StaindGiving In by AdemaHold On by Good Charlotte Last Resort by Papa RoachOne Last Breath by Creedhope one of these fits

What Guys Said 8

• One More Try by Timmy T

• A Tout Le Monde by Megadeth

• f*** the world by little wayne. erytime makes me depressed and pissed

• the title has a curse word in it... the song can't have any cursing in it...

• Show Older
    • It's no problem. You were just trying to help! :)

• oh well I got the name wrong anyway... its Fuck today I was getting it confused with drop the world hah

• Jumper by third eye blind

• Adam's Song by Blink 182 instantly comes to mind

• Fade to Black - Metallica

• The only thing that comes to mind, a song that reminds me of my darkest depressing days, was "This is the End" by the Doors. The music alone, minus the lyrics, is really somber.

What Girls Said 5

• Everytime, Brittney spears

• The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shotby: Brand New.it's 4:39.

• ok I have a REALLY good depressing song! mitchell lane by ben folds five, SUCH a good song.

• hahaha thank god you said at the end it's for a project I was like wtf is wrong with this chick?

• oh but anyway get that song jumper by third eye blind, good stuff

• Anything by Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Papa Roach.