What is the best looking Asian race you've encountered?

There is Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Cantonese, Filipino, Singaporean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai...am I missing any? And... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't honestly care. I can sometimes tell the difference, but my friend who's Vietnamese even says she herself feels like she looks a little more Chinese or Korean even instead of Vietnamese :P I dun care, I never really notice the differences THAT much. Only because I never care that much about appearances in general. I think I'm pretty consistent about that around the site. Hell, from just visuals I can't tell what white people are from if you line em up and I am white. I never really cared. *shrugs*

What exactly are the distinguishing differences? I mean, sometimes I can tell their facial structures are a bit different, but even then I've seen a Chinese girl that people thought were from Japan. I mentioned my Vietnamese friend who says she looks a little Chinese (though she wishes more Korean :P I blame the Korean Dramas she makes me watch that she watches a lot for that) and ya. So ya...

I can easily tell individuals apart, but where they are from based on how they look? Nope.