Any cute love songs about blue eyes?

I don't necessarily want the words blue eyes to be the title.But my boyfriend has gorgeous blue eyes and I wanted to see if there's any songs I can dedicate to him with the words blue eyes in it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Foreverlyrics:Feels like, I'm standing in a timeless dreamOf light mists, of pale amber roseFeels like, I'm lost in a deep cloud of heavenly scentTouching, discovering youThose days, of warm rains come rushing back to meMiles of windless, summer night airSecret moments, shared in the heat of the afternoonOut of the stillness, soft spoken wordsChorus:I love you, always foreverNear and far, closer togetherEverywhere, I will be with youEveryday, I will devour youI love you, always foreverNear and far, closer togetherEverywhere, I will be with youEveryday, I will devour youYou've got, the most unbelievableblue eyes I've ever seenYou've got, me almost melt awayAs we lay there, under a blue skywith pure white starsExotic sweetness, a magical time(Chorus)Say you'll love, love me foreverNever stop, not for whateverNear and far and always andeverywhere and everythingSay you'll love, love me foreverNever stop, not for whateverNear and far and always andeverywhere and everythingSay you'll love, love me foreverNever stop, not for whateverNear and far and always andeverywhere and everything

What Guys Said 4

• Sweet Child O Mine by Guns 'N Roses, although its a song about a woman, so that'd probably not work for you."She's got eyes of the bluest skies and if they thought of rain, I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain."

• Nahman

• Steel panther - the shocker

What Girls Said 11

• The Velvet Underground 'Pale Blue Eyes'. For serious, haha. First song that came to mind, and totally fitting, in my opinion. =D

• Paul Baribeau - Blue EyesThe Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes

• This isn't really a cute song or anything, but other people have done other versions of it which sound better. The song's called 'Behind Blue Eyes' by the Who. (The original is rock but some other guy did a pop version which sounds pretty good) :D

• Well Coldplay has a song called green eyes (that's what my name is based off of :)) and you could substitute in blue. It's a really sweet song :) Song: link Lyrics: link Hope that helps! Lots of luck :)

• alot of people have posted songs you can use but if your the music type why not write him your own song? I don't know its probably not a good I dea

• blue as your eyes - scouting for girls :)

• there's this really cool song about the color BLUE. not necessarily on the eyes...but you should check it out. it's called true blue by bright eyes

• temptation - new order

• here's some link link oh and there's this song by Joan Osborne-His Eyes Are a Blue Million Milesi think the second would fit you :)

• A rocket to the moon- Baby Blue Eyes

• There's a song by Mika called Blue Eyes.