Do you think indian girls are attractive?

i am east indian by the way :) just curious

i'm talking about ethnicity btw

Most Helpful Guy

• I have you know if your Indian, then that would be a hell yes, because you look good! So yeah if I seen women that look like you walking around, I would definitely be staring... If not drooling (just kidding). Anyways, I think Indian women are very beautiful. As matter of fact I think they have a unique type of beauty that most women don't have because they are light tan, have very sexy eyes, and usually long hair (I love it!). Anyways you could talk to me anytime beauty and I'm an black guy by the way.

What Guys Said 53

• Well I'm friends with all kinds.

LOOKS

I witness that the great looking ones are world-class, none better BUT

the ones that don't look so well are not superior to the world's worse.

ATTITUDE

They all have the best attitudes a man could desire.

PASSION

I don't know any well enough to remark - may I turn this question around? Some of us have been given the impression that E.I. women are not only trained to give their man pleasure but are enthusiastic about it?

All the best to you - hope your doubts are cleared!

• thaks for the rsponse man :)))))) I'm sorry I can't reply to that question bt thnaks for your response :))

• Race doesn't really matter, it depends on the girl.

• A lot of indian girls are gorgeous.

People tend to like the whole exotic look, especially in indian girls' eyes.

• there are certain girls that are cute. My friend, who is amazing when it comes to attracting women, says his dream girl is indian :)

• Yes of course, attractive gals are beautiful gift of nature. across the glob, one can find his kind of gal. it depends what a man is searching in a gal. attractiveness doesnot mean a white or long woman. she could be from asia or africa or america. sometimes, one feels a normal gal attractive because she cooks well, she talks well, she is very good in studies. I personally feel that there is something connected inside the mind, that tells us that this gal is very attractive, irrespective of her nationality. so is the case with all gals. either they are indian or euripia or australian.

mark_acealps@y.com

• Some Indian girls are.

• Like any other girl, it depends greatly on her body, makeup, clothes (optional), and personality. I've seen very attractive and very unattractive indian girls. I'm white btw

• Hell ya. Race doesn't make a girl attractive or not, personality and whatnot do. I mean, I do find darker toned skin (tanned and whatnot) attractive, but it's not what I find most attractive :P so ya, they're attractive.

• There was this one Indian movie where the girl is gorgeous, I haven't seen many Indian movies.

So I guess there are.

• i find pretty girls attractive, such as yourself :)

i have been attracted to more ethnic girls as of recent though

• Some of them are, but a lot scare me <.<

• I think the most beautiful indian women are one of the most beautiful on the planet. The bollywood actresses like Aishwarya Rai are breathtaking. I think it's because Indians sort of look like a mix of everything, in a good way, if that makes sense.

• sure

• Yes, very hot :)

• of course they are! and damn sexy too!

• I'm also east Indian Punjabi.

So I know they can be like in any race.

You can't say that Every single white person is attractive or every single black person is unattractive or vice versa.

• Totally attractive no question about it. They have such beautiful eyes

• Indian girls can be sexy as living f***. Tamil girls too.

• why wouldn't they be?

• @update I love indian girls. I think they are so sexy with that exotic dark skin and I love their cute faces with those eyes that light up a dark forest. and I can't leave out their nice figured bodies either

• well being indian by itself doesn't make a difference to me but every being I've seen from india (not just in person) has been black, so assuming that she is black I would be really atracted to her. especialy since the ones I've seen also had facial feature that are more asociate with white people so it gives them a very exotic look (atleast to an american), wich I think is hot

• awesome...btw nt evry indian is black...i'm indian and I'm not black lol...but I still like your answer :)

• I find beauty in all races and creeds. However, Indian (and East Indian) girls posses a certain, exotic quality that is rather nice.

• Very, but so are girls of all other races.

• No doubts about that..

• Nope...unless you're talking about the ones who have british blood from british colonizers in the 19th and early 20th century, then maybe. Indian girls are generally considered unattractive.

• Everyone is beautiful

• I think that there's something about the contrasts between skin color, facial features, hair type, etc that appeals to many people... does it sound bad to say that it can make women seem more exotic?

• no it's doesn't...i repsect your opinion and but in studies show that indians' bone structure is almost indentical as caucasians

• Aren't north indians considered to have derived from the caucasian race?

Side note: I think Indian/ Persian girls are GORGEOUS! Can you say Aishwarya Rai? :)

• my great grandparents were from north india...but thnks for the info I didn't know that..yea you should see Priyanks chopra she's gorgeous and she was miss world 2000

• They are attractive.

• ok now that Priyanks Chopra lady is FIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEE

but anyways, an attractive girl is universal. if they're hot then they're hot. regardless of ethnicity

• lately iv been very attracted to Indian girls. Wish I had an opportunity to meet some.

but I could find a beautiful girl of any race. Its all a matter of preference.

• yea I am east indian...well my great grandparents were from north india...yea that's accurate..in any race there are the beautiful ones

• oh my got I love um there nice big ass and the dark meat curtains. and the innocent look. big hips and pear shape I love it love it

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 22

• i think a lot of indian girls are hot. a lot of them aren't as well. depends on the girl. they don't all look the same ya know. I actually have an Indian friend who is a sweet girl but I'm not attracted to her AT ALL. lol

I have been in love with Parminder Nagra since middle school. she's so cute! and she's british! ^__^

Theres a girl at my school whos Indian and she's gorgeous. Her body is amazing too. Pretty curvy, which is sexy.

For girls, I don't really think any race is prettier than the other.

I don't really ever see people as exotic though. I don't know why. I mean, I think as Americans we think they are exotic sometimes but I don't really feel that way, if it makes sense. I'm black though so that probably has something to do with it. I do love their clothes though. If I ever date an Indian girl, I'll have her hook me up with a sari. :D

I love Indian food too sometimes. samosas and veggie kafta curry! P: I like the music as well. and Masala Bhangra! Yay Indians. Okay that's all. ha ha :)

• Lol, I'm Indian too! We are definitely attractive ; )

• I go to a school that has many Indians and though I am not bisexual I find that Indian women can be very gorgeous.

• yesss us Indians are hot! :)

• lets just say you don`t all look as hot as ash rai and some other pretty indian actresses

• Annnnnnddddd your people have AMAZING hair! LOL!

Annnnddd I love threading. It's great for the brows lol

• Yes! When an indian girl is pretty..i find she is like..SO pretty, absolutely gorgeous.

• I'm not a lesbian or anything but, I think that you're so cute! If that answers your question lol I have seen some really pretty Indian women before . There are plenty of pretty women of all backgrounds . :)

• one of my close friends from high school is indian and she got asked to prom like 3 times. she is freakin beautiful no homo lmao

• Indian girls are gorgeous.

• Sometimes,not always.It's a stereotype that all Indian girls look like Aishwarya Rai...

• thats funny, that's actually nowhere close to the stereotype where I live

• They can be... I have had bad experiences with East Indian men, but that's something completely different.

I think that there are certain aspects of Indian girls that are beautiful and certain aspects that are ugly...

• Well they are more attractive than middle eastern girls

• thats ironic all the middle eastern people I've seen looked about the same as every indian person I've seen, not I've seen a lot of either. and middle eastern people have a huge range so I don't know how you could make a comparison

• yeah but north indians are hot..and their accents are beautiful

• YES, their so beautiful, dark long hair, pretty eyes, smile, everything

• East Indian? We thought you were from Trinidad?

• God, how old are you? You seem to seek approval so desperately? Please go study. You will never get into a good school like the other indian chicks, if you keep coming on random sites seeking reinforcement from random guys from the net.

What's more pathetic is all the positive comments are responded with "yay I'm Indian". Does this somehow boost your self esteem? You're so pitiful. This post was embarrassing to read. Most Indian chicks are not as desperate as you. We're too busy studying in the ivy leagues...

• I think the above comment can be said about most ethnic minority females on this site, pathetically trying to seek the approval of others.

• ummmm...ur pretty pathetic...if you think I am such a pathetic person then move along and don't comment or answer...to actually come here and comment means you read all the answers on this question...ur pathetic...to gtfo!

• Of course guys do...:)

• way to be shallow and ask this question. if anything, I think you're fishing for compliments. asking random people if they think indian girls, more specifically you, are good-looking. great ego booster there. you're a winner.

• I think Indian girls are rarely pretty, but when they are, they are exceedingly beautiful. It's a hit or miss.

• Some Indian girls are very pretty. You're not pretty at all though, sorry just my opinion. Your pictures look like you're trying really hard. =)

• i think theyre stunning! I knew a white guy in college who was obsessed with them