Do you think indian girls are attractive?

Do you think indian girls are attractive? i am east indian by the way :) just curious

i'm talking about ethnicity btw

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have you know if your Indian, then that would be a hell yes, because you look good! So yeah if I seen women that look like you walking around, I would definitely be staring... If not drooling (just kidding). Anyways, I think Indian women are very beautiful. As matter of fact I think they have a unique type of beauty that most women don't have because they are light tan, have very sexy eyes, and usually long hair (I love it!). Anyways you could talk to me anytime beauty and I'm an black guy by the way.

• Thanks! I'm very glad that I can make you blush... makes me feel like the only man on this website! Haha!

• made me blush with this comment lol

What Guys Said 52

• Yes. East indian girls are some of the most naturally beautiful girls I've ever personally seen.

• of course they are! and damn sexy too!

• lol niice =]

• of course they are attractive . I love indian /asian girls

• They are attractive.

• ikr =)

• Nope...unless you're talking about the ones who have british blood from british colonizers in the 19th and early 20th century, then maybe. Indian girls are generally considered unattractive.

• This is absolutely false.

• well OK yes I admit my fam has brit blood in them from long ago...but trust me are indians there are a lot of indians out there is are hot...especially me lolz

• I agree

• Show Older
  • ok now that Priyanks Chopra lady is FIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEbut anyways, an attractive girl is universal. if they're hot then they're hot. regardless of ethnicity

• thts so true :))

• personally yes, indian babes are still babes.

• I'm also east Indian Punjabi.So I know they can be like in any race.You can't say that Every single white person is attractive or every single black person is unattractive or vice versa.

• oh my got I love um there nice big ass and the dark meat curtains. and the innocent look. big hips and pear shape I love it love it

• yes, yes I do. I'm white by the way if that makes any difference. But yes, I personally do

• thats great :))

• Indian girls can be sexy as living f***. Tamil girls too.

• You're just gross, okay.

• did you just try to insult me?

• if your parents didn't name you Vilekid, they missed a golden opportunity

• Show Older
  • Yes of course, attractive gals are beautiful gift of nature. across the glob, one can find his kind of gal. it depends what a man is searching in a gal. attractiveness doesnot mean a white or long woman. she could be from asia or africa or america. sometimes, one feels a normal gal attractive because she cooks well, she talks well, she is very good in studies. I personally feel that there is something connected inside the mind, that tells us that this gal is very attractive, irrespective of her nationality. so is the case with all gals. either they are indian or euripia or australian.mark_acealps@y.com

• nice answer man :)))) is that your email for yahoo?

• well being indian by itself doesn't make a difference to me but every being I've seen from india (not just in person) has been black, so assuming that she is black I would be really atracted to her. especialy since the ones I've seen also had facial feature that are more asociate with white people so it gives them a very exotic look (atleast to an american), wich I think is hot

• awesome...btw nt evry indian is black...i'm indian and I'm not black lol...but I still like your answer :)

• Everyone is beautiful

• agreed :)))))))

• Yes, very hot :)

• ;) nice :)))))00

• Hell ya. Race doesn't make a girl attractive or not, personality and whatnot do. I mean, I do find darker toned skin (tanned and whatnot) attractive, but it's not what I find most attractive :P so ya, they're attractive.

• true/...i hear ya :))))

• No. I mean, well, they could be, but I'm copiously racist against indians, LOL.

• what a loser...

• what is his girth? I know girth means the circumference of around an object...so do you mean him? or what do you mean about him in the subject of "girth"?

• Well, I mean, you still can't ignore his girth...

• Show Older
  • lately iv been very attracted to Indian girls. Wish I had an opportunity to meet some.but I could find a beautiful girl of any race. Its all a matter of preference.

• yea I am east indian...well my great grandparents were from north india...yea that's accurate..in any race there are the beautiful ones

• DUH>>>YES !

• so true :)

• Makeup is good..., but inner beauty is hard to fake...!

• yea...it's a no brainer lol

• Some Indian girls are.

• thank you very much

• You're attractive, if that helps.

• true..thnks

• There was this one Indian movie where the girl is gorgeous, I haven't seen many Indian movies.So I guess there are.

• thnks for the response

• A lot of indian girls are gorgeous.People tend to like the whole exotic look, especially in indian girls' eyes.

• i think so too lol

• well.. I think indian girls are really attractive.. ;) you have beauty eyes and sexy looks..

• thnks for the response man :)))))

• I find beauty in all races and creeds. However, Indian (and East Indian) girls posses a certain, exotic quality that is rather nice.

• i totally agree with you man..thanks

• nope. sorry :P

• ok I respect your answer :)

• yes

• thnks :)

• i find pretty girls attractive, such as yourself :)i have been attracted to more ethnic girls as of recent though

• thanks hun O:) :$...oh really you have...thats nice ;))

• As long as they don't smell like curry. Some Indian vaginas can look pretty strange, too.

• haha...sure :)

• Strange doesn't mean I won't still lick it and stick it.

• hahahaha..omg...indians do not smell like curry...thts one of the most silly misconceptions...trust me if any indian smelt like curry is cause they own a indian store..or curry shop or worked in a place cooking indian food lolz...bout the vagina thing...all I knw is about mine and I have had no complaints about it

• Yeah I have seen waaay too good looking indian girls.

• nice ;)

• I think indian girls are like most other girls... There are some very attractive indian girls...and there are also some very unattractive indian girls

• i agree with you I guess in any race..there are the ugly and the so damn gorgeous ones

• i prefer white girls, but my friend loves indian girls.

• haha..well thnks for your response man...i respect it

• average I guess lol

• i respect that...is your friend cute ? lolz

• why wouldn't they be?

• @update I love indian girls. I think they are so sexy with that exotic dark skin and I love their cute faces with those eyes that light up a dark forest. and I can't leave out their nice figured bodies either

• good question

• Very, but so are girls of all other races.

• so true man

• Hell yes.

• niiiiiceee

• YES YES YES YES! I can't wait to finally have an Indian girl! they're so hard to get tho! hahaha

• well I hope you get one soon ..hehe

• definitely

• :)))))

• Some of them are, but a lot scare me <.<

• haha OK ezmotts :S

• They can be, no more or less than other girls.

• i agree with ya

• Race doesn't really matter, it depends on the girl.

• definitely

• No doubts about that..

• Dont mention..i ve watch so many indian movies esp love ones and met few indians in person and they keep proving the point of being quite beautiful in nature...

• Cool!

• i like your answer

• Show More

What Girls Said 22

• East Indian? We thought you were from Trinidad?

• well obviously I meant ethnicity duhhhh =\

• God, how old are you? You seem to seek approval so desperately? Please go study. You will never get into a good school like the other indian chicks, if you keep coming on random sites seeking reinforcement from random guys from the net. What's more pathetic is all the positive comments are responded with "yay I'm Indian". Does this somehow boost your self esteem? You're so pitiful. This post was embarrassing to read. Most Indian chicks are not as desperate as you. We're too busy studying in the ivy leagues...

• ummmm...ur pretty pathetic...if you think I am such a pathetic person then move along and don't comment or answer...to actually come here and comment means you read all the answers on this question...ur pathetic...to gtfo!

• I think the above comment can be said about most ethnic minority females on this site, pathetically trying to seek the approval of others.

• Of course guys do...:)

• Well they are more attractive than middle eastern girls

• thats ironic all the middle eastern people I've seen looked about the same as every indian person I've seen, not I've seen a lot of either. and middle eastern people have a huge range so I don't know how you could make a comparison

• true

• They can be... I have had bad experiences with East Indian men, but that's something completely different.I think that there are certain aspects of Indian girls that are beautiful and certain aspects that are ugly...

• Indian girls are gorgeous.

• thanks hun :))))

• i think a lot of indian girls are hot. a lot of them aren't as well. depends on the girl. they don't all look the same ya know. I actually have an Indian friend who is a sweet girl but I'm not attracted to her AT ALL. lol I have been in love with Parminder Nagra since middle school. she's so cute! and she's british! ^__^Theres a girl at my school whos Indian and she's gorgeous. Her body is amazing too. Pretty curvy, which is sexy. For girls, I don't really think any race is prettier than the other. I don't really ever see people as exotic though. I don't know why. I mean, I think as Americans we think they are exotic sometimes but I don't really feel that way, if it makes sense. I'm black though so that probably has something to do with it. I do love their clothes though. If I ever date an Indian girl, I'll have her hook me up with a sari. :DI love Indian food too sometimes. samosas and veggie kafta curry! P: I like the music as well. and Masala Bhangra! Yay Indians. Okay that's all. ha ha :)

• :)))) hahaha love your answer..lol

• lets just say you don`t all look as hot as ash rai and some other pretty indian actresses

• yeah seen her lol she is

• yea you should check out priyanka chopra as well ..she's hot

• yeah but north indians are hot..and their accents are beautiful

• Annnnnnddddd your people have AMAZING hair! LOL!Annnnddd I love threading. It's great for the brows lol

• yea I love our hair...lol...:)))))

• way to be shallow and ask this question. if anything, I think you're fishing for compliments. asking random people if they think indian girls, more specifically you, are good-looking. great ego booster there. you're a winner.

• no your a winner that's quite an assumption. maybe your just trolling, we could always flipped it to something negitive on gag

• maybe

• one of my close friends from high school is indian and she got asked to prom like 3 times. she is freakin beautiful no homo lmao

• hahaha..nice..i'm happy for her lol

• I'm not a lesbian or anything but, I think that you're so cute! If that answers your question lol I have seen some really pretty Indian women before . There are plenty of pretty women of all backgrounds . :)

• awwwwwwwwwww thanks chic...thats ttrue evry race is beautiful

• I think Indian girls are rarely pretty, but when they are, they are exceedingly beautiful. It's a hit or miss.

• thnks so much :) I bet you are too :))

• I think you are pretty

• Some Indian girls are very pretty. You're not pretty at all though, sorry just my opinion. Your pictures look like you're trying really hard. =)

• haha alrite

• your welcome, my mom is obsessed with Bollywood movies..she can't even read the subtitles

• ok thts your opinion :)

• YES, their so beautiful, dark long hair, pretty eyes, smile, everything

• awe how sweet

• i nw noticed lol...yea I don't really watch them out of my own option..my aunts make me watch with them lol

• your welcome, my mom is obsessed with Bollywood movies..she can't even read the subtitles(I commented on the wrong comment..haha)

• Show Older
  • Sometimes,not always.It's a stereotype that all Indian girls look like Aishwarya Rai...

• thats funny, that's actually nowhere close to the stereotype where I live

• yesss us Indians are hot! :)

• hmm..hmmh..hmmm so true !11111

• most definitely :D

• Lol, I'm Indian too! We are definitely attractive ; )

• = )

• hell yea

• i think theyre stunning! I knew a white guy in college who was obsessed with them

• haha is he single? :p lol thnks for your response chic:)))

• Yes! When an indian girl is pretty..i find she is like..SO pretty, absolutely gorgeous.

• true

• I go to a school that has many Indians and though I am not bisexual I find that Indian women can be very gorgeous.

• same to you...:)))))))))) tc.. be safe :)

• I'm sure you are beautiful! And no problem!

• yea I'm east indian btw...thnks for the response :)))