Do you think indian girls are attractive?

i am east indian by the way :) just curious

i'm talking about ethnicity btw

Most Helpful Guy

• I have you know if your Indian, then that would be a hell yes, because you look good! So yeah if I seen women that look like you walking around, I would definitely be staring... If not drooling (just kidding). Anyways, I think Indian women are very beautiful. As matter of fact I think they have a unique type of beauty that most women don't have because they are light tan, have very sexy eyes, and usually long hair (I love it!). Anyways you could talk to me anytime beauty and I'm an black guy by the way.

• made me blush with this comment lol

• Thanks! I'm very glad that I can make you blush... makes me feel like the only man on this website! Haha!

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 54

• They are attractive.

• Well I'm friends with all kinds.

LOOKS

I witness that the great looking ones are world-class, none better BUT

the ones that don't look so well are not superior to the world's worse.

ATTITUDE

They all have the best attitudes a man could desire.

PASSION

I don't know any well enough to remark - may I turn this question around? Some of us have been given the impression that E.I. women are not only trained to give their man pleasure but are enthusiastic about it?

All the best to you - hope your doubts are cleared!

• thaks for the rsponse man :)))))) I'm sorry I can't reply to that question bt thnaks for your response :))

• sure

• Yes, very hot :)

• Indian girls can be sexy as living f***. Tamil girls too.

• nice lol :)

• did you just try to insult me?

• You're just gross, okay.

More from Guys
49

What Girls Said 22

• i think a lot of indian girls are hot. a lot of them aren't as well. depends on the girl. they don't all look the same ya know. I actually have an Indian friend who is a sweet girl but I'm not attracted to her AT ALL. lol

I have been in love with Parminder Nagra since middle school. she's so cute! and she's british! ^__^

Theres a girl at my school whos Indian and she's gorgeous. Her body is amazing too. Pretty curvy, which is sexy.

For girls, I don't really think any race is prettier than the other.

I don't really ever see people as exotic though. I don't know why. I mean, I think as Americans we think they are exotic sometimes but I don't really feel that way, if it makes sense. I'm black though so that probably has something to do with it. I do love their clothes though. If I ever date an Indian girl, I'll have her hook me up with a sari. :D

I love Indian food too sometimes. samosas and veggie kafta curry! P: I like the music as well. and Masala Bhangra! Yay Indians. Okay that's all. ha ha :)

• :)))) hahaha love your answer..lol

• Lol, I'm Indian too! We are definitely attractive ; )

• yesss us Indians are hot! :)

• lets just say you don`t all look as hot as ash rai and some other pretty indian actresses

• yea you should check out priyanka chopra as well ..she's hot

• yeah seen her lol she is

• Sometimes,not always.It's a stereotype that all Indian girls look like Aishwarya Rai...

• thats funny, that's actually nowhere close to the stereotype where I live

More from Girls
17