Guys, is smoking a turn-off?

does it turn you guys off when you know that a girl smokes? is she not that attarctive anymore?Personally, I don't mind guys that smoke, unless they do it all the time un front of me, that's kinda annoying.girls you can answer this too for guys !Thnks ;).

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's a deal-breaker for me. Smells bad, dirty, unhealthy. This is much more of a turn-off than being tubby or dull. And I can always tell -- the taste and smell hangs around for ages. It's probably not a rational way to think, but I'm a passionate man ;)

What Guys Said 5

• If I like ya, I like ya. And I always have gum so I got 'cha back. I have no control if someone chooses to smoke or not. I'm not going to be like "damn, she smokes, run away!" lol.

• strictly 420 =]no cancer sticks

• It would put the brakes on any advance I would be considering toward a girl. I don't want to feel like I'm kissing an ashtray. So to answer your question yes, total turn-off

• smoking isn't a turn off. sure it isn't healthy but who doesn't need to relax sometimes. smoking a lot can be a turn off but occasionally is just fine.

• Yep, for me anyway. Disgusting and unhealthy.

What Girls Said 1

• It is a non-issue with me- not a turn off or turn on. I smoke occasionally, usually when I drink, and my boyfriend is a regular smoker. I wish he would smoke a bit less for the sake of his lungs, but otherwise, I don't really care.