What kind of car do you like your guy to drive?

A bmw, lexus, a truck? What kind of car do you like them to have?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Anything but a mini van/big van.

• Lol nice to see a little humor on this site

• Lighten up guy. That's pretty funny, Erika.

• Boy, we are racist...

• Show Older

What Girls Said 9

• AUDI

• i think sports cars (as long as they're not girly) are good, but trucks are my fav. I'd say dodge, ford or chevy are the best.

• I really don't care as long as its not crappy or gay looking. Oh not a van either.

• i don't care what kind of car a guy has as long as its not like some piece of crap

• I prefer guys who drive SUVs. I'm really not into trucks, vans, or even sedans (unless they're luxury sedans).

• Something that expresses his personality a jeep if he is outdoorsy, a Japanese car if he is practical, a luxury car if he is high maintenance, ect what ever best expresses his style! In my book, points for driving a hybrid and being environmentally conscious! :-)

• I understand what you mean, I like do like the finer things life offers but I still wouldn't consider myself high maintenance. thanks for the clarification.

• High maintenace is not always bad, usually someone who springs for a luxury car tends to indulge themselves a bit more, and enjoy the finer things in life, nothing wrong with that! :)

• Does anyone else feel that a luxury car suggests a guy is high maintenance, I drive a merc and I am far from high maintenance.

• It doesn't really matter to me. Of course expensive cars are nice for anyone haha (sports cars are my favorite), but I don't care much when it comes to what a guy drives. If he pays for it himself, then that's what matters lol. :]

• it doesn't really matter to me. bt for a teenage guy a sports car is always fun

• I really don't care. A truck would be nice, but any 4x4 is nice.

What Guys Said 1

• a limo ^.^

• What if the guy was like a rich ass dude but he bought a shitty ass car cause he liked it???

• Hell... I'd date guy if he drove a limo.

• You got to be kidding me.