• Ask
  • myTake

Why did my boyfriend just stop talking to me for no reason?

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now, for the past few months we have been in a complicated relationship it was just starting in May... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah confront his ass. Not sure why he's stopped, maybe he's fallen out of love, bored of you, or seeing someone else. Beat the sh*t out of him

• im in a similar situation now, we went out Sunday and I even bought her shoes, we talked on the fone tht night and everything was great. Monday she was sending me one word texts(really annoying) or nt texting back at all.i too figured she was busy so I tried again Tuesday and she sed she was busy, but I don't understand how someone can be so busy on there week off as they can't stop for a sec to text...:(

• so he actually called me and I saw him yesterday, when I asked him why he did that he said he was busy.. working .. obviously he's lying to be but I don't know why he did that I'm still so confused :/

• maybe yu should ask him if he still likes you, and if he does why he's avoiding yu?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!