• Ask
  • myTake

Why did my boyfriend just stop talking to me for no reason?

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now, for the past few months we have been in a complicated relationship it was just starting in May... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah confront his ass. Not sure why he's stopped, maybe he's fallen out of love, bored of you, or seeing someone else. Beat the sh*t out of him

• im in a similar situation now, we went out Sunday and I even bought her shoes, we talked on the fone tht night and everything was great. Monday she was sending me one word texts(really annoying) or nt texting back at all.

i too figured she was busy so I tried again Tuesday and she sed she was busy, but I don't understand how someone can be so busy on there week off as they can't stop for a sec to text...:(

• so he actually called me and I saw him yesterday, when I asked him why he did that he said he was busy.. working .. obviously he's lying to be but I don't know why he did that I'm still so confused

:/

• maybe yu should ask him if he still likes you, and if he does why he's avoiding yu?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

0/2500