Help! am I not attracted to my own race?

I think the looks (and culture) of men and women of my own race not very attractive. it's almost kinda funny, guys of my own race can do many things but it won't turn me on in the slightest, but just seeing guys of this one race makes me so excited! does anyone feel the same way? why is that?... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't neccessarily say I feel the same way, like there is a race I am mostly drawn to but at the same time it would be ignorent of me to say I am just attracted to them based on their race alone. I think there are attractive people in all races and if we get on, than its on! lol. The idea of culture, in regards to societies perspective towards it. It has been moulded into something that is thought to be race specific... anyone can be born into any culture so I don't think you can really relate cultures to races.

• kinda true. I don't like all of them but A LOT more than in my own race.

and I'm pretty sure it's because of their looks and culture

• Show Older
    • As an example with myself, I am off Italian descent. The majority of my family have black hair and vary vastly in skin tones, everything from really light to really dark, a few generations back they all moved to brazil so now their culture and mine would be brazilian as shared with all brazilians who live there of all races

• hmm actually, no I think it's a culture thing. you just made me realize that, congrats! :) I don't care if their white or dark skinned, they just have to have that culture. but yea, darker is still better then white ha ha ;)