How do I get him to notice me?

There is a guy that I like and we are good friends. I talk to him often. My question is how do I get him to see me as more than just friends? I am a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You know I'm in a similar predicament with a girl I'm friends with at the moment. I cannot tell if she likes me just as a friend or if she likes me more than a friend. If she gave me more signals that's she likes me id make a move to take it a step further.

With this guy you are friends with, does he love hanging out with you? Does he often gaze at you and engage in deep convo's with you? Does he pay a bit more attention to you than other girls? Does he change the topic when you mention other guys? If you have answered yes in most of these, the chances are that he also likes you. SO, I do advise that you give him clearer signals that you like him if you want him to make the 1st move. Signals such as treating him different to other guys, gaze into his eyes, flirt, smile a lot at him, don't check out other guys, etc.Im sure he'll then get the hint. IF, you feel confident enough, you could always make the 1st move and tell him you like him.

I think its great when friends become more. At least you both know each others good and bad points and have already built that bond. The only negative point is that if things don't work out as a couple, it could effect your friendship. So draw up all the points and good luck :)