Boyfriend won't let me look at his new phone?

My boyfriend recently got a new phone. I was hanging out with him one day asking if I could see it. It's not even like I said hey I wanna check through your messages it's just because his phone was brand new and I'm thinking about getting one myself. He let me hold it but when I tried to unlock it to see more than the home screen he grabbed it out of my hands. I was like uh WTF?! And he was like you're not allowed in. I asked him about it a few days later and he just said he didn't want me "running off with it" So I can't "run off with it" while it's locked? I'm really pissed off because now I think he's hiding something. He keeps saying I can hold it but can't look at more than the home screen. A little suspicious?

Oh and just clarifying he always needs to know my passwords to Facebook, hotmail ,etc. He has also looked through my texts a few times without permission so I'm wondering why it's such a big deal even if I did.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he's just overprotective of his new phone