What Intrigues You in Life?

What is it in life that intrigues you so far? Is it always changing or stays relatively the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• politics, people, places, buildings, history, perspectives, philosophy, astronomy, biology, chemistry, computers, mechanics, and architecture :D

What Girls Said 8

• People in general. How bad people seem to get away with sh*t & lead happy lives. Good people get crapped on & struggle. Prayer intrigues me. How you can pray & pray, but God does whatever He wants, so does it matter? I think we pray for the wrong stuff. Very intriguing. Life in general...Hmm...

Most importantly, why does my dog have a better life than I do? Hmm...

• It does seem like that good suffer and the bad prosper the majority of the time. Why is that? Is it the only way?

• This world. Why we are here and why certain things happen.

• People intrigue me, as well as life itself.

As for topics/interests: psychology, criminology, photography, philosophy, creative and professional writing, and other miscellaneous things.

• Things that you can't understand. The way how people act.

• people. people are never who you think they are. I love it. :)

• Are they usually good or bad?

• Ic, "people are never who they think they are" - I misread it. I like these statements. I believe I'll ask both in my next questions.

• go ahead. :)

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 2

• Sexy ladies! Yeaaahhhhh link

• Anything that truly catches my eye intrigues me. Once I'm interested, a passion inside me is ignited that burn in a raging inferno. I delve into the mysteries that shroud whatever captures my focus until I understand it completely. It might be an idea that is scientific, political, philosophical, economical or how an object work, or a book read, or a person understood.