Do white guys like black girls?

If so, what is it you like about us? If not, what is it you don't like about us? I asked this because it seems like you see more of Black guys with white girls than you see a white guy with a black girl. Is it just behind doors? Or are we just not appealing to white guys at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• So here's my 2 cents to the ladies. Every white guy is different. I think a lot of white guys actually do find black girls attractive. The most difficult part of making the relationship work is crossing the cultural barriers smoothly and not letting the little things get you down. Plus, a lot of guys may be intimidated by approaching black women.. for myself, when I was around 22 I distinctly remember going into a club in seattle that was all black, except me and my friends. My friends were all worried we'd get our asses kicked and wanted to leave asap, but I insisted on stiff drinks and sticking around. I pulled my cap sideways, lifted a cuff to my elbow, and danced and smiled/laughed while hanging out. By midnight, I had three of the prettiest black girts hanging out with me chatting it up... I will never forget how beautiful and sweet they were. In my experience, as long as you don't have any inhibitions to hide and you are forward (duh, that goes for women of any color,) you won't be disappointed.

I've been close to marriage twice in my life before. I'm a 6' tall shaved head white guy, in good shape. One was with a persian girl, and another a jewish girl. Personally, I have found that being with the particular black girl I'm with now is great. I think she is the most trustworthy and caring of all the women I've been with. She also isn't into the mind games, which I abhor, like the previous two. She does hit my pocketbook pretty hard though!

I like black girls booties, smiles, walk, lips, and long black hair. When the girl has the booty and breasts, she's pretty unstoppable in my book.

Oh yeah, and I also think about how crappy my skin is in the sun.. sunburn almost instantly. if I have babies with a black girl, maybe they won't have to slather on so much damn sunscreen!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 32

• I adore black women, and though I can't identify a specific reason, none of them would involve hips, lips, butts, etc. For me, it's the overall package. But think about it. If someone were to ask you why you prefer whatever your favorite ice cream is, over all others, what could you possibly say to account for this preference?

• I'm a white guy, and I wouldn't think of dating anyone other than a black woman. Why? I couldn't tell ya. I dated a black woman for the first time 10 years ago, and my outlook on women has not been the same since. God made black women first, and made the rest outta what was left over.

• Lol! never heard of that one. You sure do love you a sister.

• That last couple of sentences was hilarious

• One of my close friends is black. However, she was raised in england so she had the British accent. When we were in college, I couldn't believe the number of white guys after her. I think she is in attractive girl with an incredible body, but on top of it, I think her accent seduced many men. On top of that, she was incredibly smart (4.0 gpa in university), with a very sociable personality. She had so many white men after her that as she told me, she stopped dating black guys because they treated her like a 'ho'.

Now, I've been with a couple of black girls and one thing that is just a total turn off is to see the white crumbs of the deodorant on their armpits. I think they do sell the transparent type nowadays, and I don't know why they don't use those. Another thing I don't particularly like, is when they talk really 'ghetto'---not very attractive. On the positive side--the sex with black girls was as they say, out of this world.

• Not all black girls talk Ghetto but, yes, most do but just know that because a person has a certain skin color doesn't mean they act the way the majority of there race acts. Thats call Stereotyping. There is no such thing as talking Black .

• Yeah....I'm black and people are AMAZED when they see that I don't talk "ghetto". :/

And I'm not the black girl who if you're not looking at her you think she's a little blond white girl, I talk with flava, TRUST me, you can tell I'm black....but I don't feel the need to talk in street slang.

• Does it even matter? I'm so tired of people surprised that a blk person can talk intelligent and then say its white like white is right and blck is wrong. its all about where your from. yes, most blk ppl's dialect talk slang because most grew up poor in the hood but people who aren't ignorant know that some blk people aren't from the hood and can be educated speaking. it does not mean we are talkin white. were just talking right. Most white people talk right because most have had better opportunities and life.

• Oh God yes! I am as white as it gets. Irish/Russian and I have a DEEP love for ebony mommas. Why? Three reasons:

1. First of all, it's that ass. Thick and juicy, mmmmm nice.

2. A black woman is so much "more comfortable in her skin"; most white chicks have a stick up their butt about everything, especially, being respect. Most black ladies LOVE to be respected, to be treated like a lady. White chicks start reading you the riot act when you try to by them drinks/dinner; they get all Susan B. Anthony on you.

3. (Most) Black chicks are just SOOOO much better in bed, by a long shot! Most white babes I've had can't give a solid BJ. Well, without being too crass, the best ones I've ever had were at the hands of really horny, black chicks.

• Lol Susan B anthony.

• It sounds like you like black women more for sexual reasons. We are more than just sex!

• We are mostly more liked for our bodies. It doesn't surprise me that he said that.

• Men like women for one or both of two things; looks, personality. Black women 'tend' to be more aggresive and vocal, less restrained. While I personally love this, too a point, many white guys who grew up around quieter, more demure households are uncomfortable. Physically, most of us have always loved the traditional black girl features. With whites being the largest ethnic group in America we have a huge influence on what is popularized and J. Lo, Beyonce, etc. are so admired for their 'assets' by us. Black women with the softer facial features are the epitome of beauty; i.e., Halle Berry, Rhianna, Angela Bassett, Kelly Rowland, etc. Believe me, we are attracted to you, some guys are just unsure of how to approach you. The more you experience the more guys like me you will find. Good luck and my email is rwildman23@yahoo.com or check me out on Facebook and holla at me if you want.

• I know most black women seem headstrong and have attitudes but there are some that aren't so uptight and quiet and easy going. It has to do with where you met us ir our enviroment. Most black women or blacks grew up in the ghetto a lot of poverty and poorness, unhappiness, and crimes, bf's or husbands always in and out of jail leaving a lot of black women with their kids alone to raise them by herself = A lot of stress so that's why a lot of black women are the way they are. Its where they grew up

• I agree 100% that environment is the key to a persons development and yes it is unfortunate that women such as yourself fall prey to an unfortunate stereotype. I have dated women of all ethnicities and while I love the 'Barbies' too, it is women of color (Black, hispanic, asian, etc.) to whom I am really attracted. Also, be leery of what you ask for; some guys will only want to date you because you are black. That isn't very open minded, either.

• True. I guess its just something different.

More from Guys
27

What Girls Said 7

• i think it's just all behind closed doors but hunnie you're gorgeous. why worry about white guys and black girls? if a white guy won't date you then it sucks to be him and he's a dumbass. if a black leaves you for a white girl, I'd call up jenna jameson and tell her to step up her game because some bitch has mad crazy skills and could f*** her career;)

• I agree that most of the time it is stereotypes. Most black girls are distinguished as being thick-butt/hips and those physical appearences tends to be the reason why non-black guys want to date black girls. Back in the day, black women were seen as being very sexual creatures whose purpose were seen as just sexual. Those stereotypes started during slavery. White women were seen as being pure. So white masters would rape and have relations with black women because they were seen in that way. That was just an fyi-just think its interesting sterotyped that developed. The same way a guy says he loves black girls because of their physical attributes can be use against us. So you win some you lose some.

But some guys are first attracted to a girl because of their physical appearance. It is true that as a race we are built differently and most of us are proportioned a similar way and have some of those attributes. But I think that some guys are geninue and can't help with what they like. But it's just the ones who only see a black girl for her attributes instead of her personality and other reasons. Everybody has different preferences. Personally, I'm mostly attracted to black guys and I like them dark skinned. We even have stereotypes within our own race too. But it would be nice if a non-black guy didn't characterized us strictly by our appearances. But you can't get rid of stereotypes.

• Stop and ponder for a minute. You say, "it would be nice if non-black guys didn't characterize us by our appearances", however, just prior to this you said, Personally, I'm most attracted to black guys and I like them DARK SKINNED"

I find black women to be the most beautiful and desirable of any on earth. Believe me, I'm on your side, but cut us white guys a little slack, as preferences are difficult things to define from a motivational standpoint.

• Some of what you might see a stereotypes, I see as examples of microevolution. I've dated at length several black women, and interestingly (for me anyway), I'm now engaged to a black woman from West Africa. African Americans are no different than Italian Americans, or Irish Americans, in that they exhibit qualities peculiar to their cultural lineage. So what some see as "stereotypes", I see as something far more benign. It's all good.

• Oh, by the way. I prefer (for whatever reason) very dark-skinned women more than any other.

• My best friend is black and she has been dating a white guy for 4 years. they live together and have a baby too.

• Since your a 1 xper im guessing that you haven't been on here long

• gal,

i think that yes they do! but their undercover and alittle scared of us. Plus their signs of showing you that they like you are different, so a lot of us just don't see that their liking you.

I think that to them its the unknown that they like, the mistry behind the dark eyes plus the idea of a strong woman in a elegant way. Black guys teld to have the thinking of "even tho she's hot what do I have to loss by trying" and if the girl she no thanks they brush their shoudlers off and you'll see them chatting to another girl in mintues, but from what I see is that a white guy (well most) ain't so much like that.

The white guys that have try it with me tend to be guys that I've been looking at and they seem be close to 80% that I like them or guys that was my friend and I've touched or smiled with them alittle more than I was meant too.

On the fact that you pointed out, I think it lies on the black women. I think black guys tend to like white women more than black women like white men. why? now that I think is the true question? I think black women are picker in finding a white guy more than a black guy. but why?

More from Girls
2