Which race of men do most women prefer?

i my self I am black and I find white girls extremely hot. say your race and the race to which you more attractive to

do I have to specify that this question is just for ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Ethnically speaking I'm Indian, and I have no preference. It doesn't really factor into how attractive I find someone. I've found guys of all different colors and facial features to be attractive.

• White guys.

• I'm white, and I'm attracted to white and black men, though that's about it.

• well...im clearly black lol...n I'm mostly attracted to black men, but I'm open to other races

• ALL races.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 4

• Mixed, and I have no preference. I've mostly dated Black and White girls though.

• I'm Hispanic. I prefer reasonably light skin and dark hair...pretty much any race can fit that description.

• Im mixed & I'm attracted to all.

• Im mixed and I find girls to who are latina, arab or turkish to be most attractive. Other girls can get in line and maybe they will get lucky.

• So you down voted all the guys? What a dumbass lol

• all the girls were voted down too lmao I don't know what he's looking for. my guess is a girl who said "i'm white and am attracted to only black guys" would get voted up.