What does ordering a gin and tonic say about a person?

I like gin and tonic but I feel that its kind of a turn off. I also like mohitos. What do drinks say about a person?

Mojitos I mean. Damn keyboard

Most Helpful Guy

• That he/she likes gin and tonic. Maybe that he learned to drink in environment when those kind of drinks were preferred, but you cannot be very sure about that. There are more exceptions than occasions this apply :D.

I think it is too little to know anything about person with sufficient probability. Much more you can tell by way he/she drinks that drink. ...

What Guys Said 16

• Mojitos are pretty tasty done well, but ... I don't know, they were trendy a while back, its something I'd only drink on a hot day, normally at home.

Gin and tonic ... I don't like them that much, but they're so classic. I'd be more inclined to talk to a woman if I saw her order one.

• Here's what it says to me: "I like gin."

That's all it says. It doesn't turn me on and it doesn't turn me off. I've liked girls who drank Prairie Fires (yes, she'd drink them like rum & coke's all night long - she was crazy!), Sweet Tarts, and everything in between. It's not about what's being drunk, it's who's drinking it that I'm interested in. The only time her choice of drink is of any importance is when I'm going to buy her another.

• it says that you like gin and tonic. mohitos say you like mohitos. they say nothing about you other than what your taste buds like.

• I don't always drink liquor, but when I do I prefer gin.

I'm not sure that it really says all that much about a person. Gin drinks (martinis, gin and tonics, Tom Collins's, etc.) tend to be seen as sophisticated and/or pretentious, but I'm not sure how much people really care to be honest. Drink what you like.

• There was a study conducted years ago that I read that listed the preferred drinks in relationship to personality types & political ideologies.

I tended bar for 4.5 years while in college and part time after... It was accurate from what I saw. The only thing I remember was the conservatives typically drank scotch and liberals drank white Zin.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 9

• That they go hard and love their liquor. You can't really tell much about a person by what they drink.

• i don't think your personality has anything to do with it, you just like the taste

• I hate gin, it's so foul. Reminds me of underage drinking days. Yucky. I don't know, you can tell how rich or cultured they are. I know most young people enjoy alco pops, the sweet ones. I enjoy bourbon and coke hah classy

• Need to drink good gin & good tonic water..I would make you a G & T that you would like..but I prefer Canadian whiskey and coke...(:

• Both gin and mojitos have very strong, natural flavors (that is the best I can do to describe it). Gin is made from juniper, which is a type of evergreen tree and one component of mojitos, which happens to the the componet that most people who hate mojitos do not like is mint.

• It says they like a gin and tonic.

More from Girls
4