• Ask
  • myTake

Do white men find black women attractive?

Hello I am a African American women who is attending college. I have always been attracted to white guys but never ever dated one. I would like to I think that would be different. Here at college I get flirted with and hit on by black guys all the time and Latinos .But a white guy would not even look my way. I see white guys talking to white girls Asians and every other race but black women. Black women are beautiful to lol. But I just take it as white guys think black is ugly I guess. it's crazy because you see white women with black guys all the time I guess it's just not vis versa. if anyone has a opinion I would love to here thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just like every white guy isn't attracted to every white girl, not ever white guy is gonna be open to dating all black girls. I find it hard to believe that anyone of any race really has a strict preference for only one race (maybe some... but not many) even white guys who state they arn't attracted to black girls will ALWAYS have the exceptions. Few will reject finding rihanna, beyonce, gabrielle union etc so I think racial preference iss more environmental and socially driven rather than biological for the most part... for example in the US when white guys express an interest in women of other races it seems like they generally prefer Asian girls. in the UK its quite the opposite it seems like most white guys would prefer to date black girls and its highly uncommon to see them with Asian girls.I find black girls very attractive, and yes... this includes the really dark ones to really light and not ones that would be stereotypes as "white looking black girls". Many white guys feel the same :D, I guess some may be put off on stereotypes about black girls though like they "act ghetto" and are "loud".

What Guys Said 6

• Do straight men turn their heads when they see a woman with a big titties/ butt?Do Gay men wish they could have a day with their favorite celebrity tied to their bed?Well the point is yes, anything is possible when it comes to people, Guys will chase after white,black, Hispanic, asian, indian, Albino,etc. You just have to keep looking for your guy =)

• Lol I don't think any guy would chase after an albino?!

• Hey, you never know, I know a guy who only likes girls under 5'0, everyone is different, not my personal taste but you never know what else is thinking.

• A lot do. From what I've learned, it's pretty much like this:-Some just aren't physically attracted to Black women at all. In this case, there isn't really anything you can do. Just understand that not everyone is going to find you attractive. -Some may find them physically attractive, but probably will not date them due to negative stereotypes I.E Black women don't date outside their race, or they are all size queens, or the whole "Attitude" thing. In this scenario, the only thing you can do is be yourself. If one realizes that his stereotypes are a bunch of bull, he will probably date you. -Finally, some may find them physically attractive AND would be willing to date them. Either they prefer Black women, or don't really care about race and find all races attractive.

• I don't care about race tbh, I have just never met many black women and the ones I'm attracted to are usually just girls passing me by on the street, so it's kind of hard for me to start dating one. Well OK, that last bit is kind of a lie because the girl I'm trying to get with is half black, does that count?All in all I've seen many black women I'm attracted to, just never got the chance to pursue them.

• I having nothing against black girls. I like that they usually have strong personalities I think it may be part of the culture? I don't know why but black girls and latinos tend to have more junk in the trunk and I love it. Oh and I'm a white male I hope this helps.

• Plenty do. I personally don't for the most part.

• I'm mostly attracted to white girls , however I can find black women attractive also , I just don't meet them that often...

What Girls Said 6

• Some do but most won't date and make it offical

• .some do.

• Ok If I was a guy I would be all over those black women. I think they are funny, sexy, and pretty. :D

• aww, that's so sweet!...btw you're pretty! :)

• lol thank you. :)

• It depends on the guy and his taste being black doesn't mean ugly it doesn't matter what pple look like it doesn't mean there ugly if some pple sae they are everyone has different opinons yuck to one man is a dimond to another =)

• Ya I see a lot of couples on the train

• Some do and some don't, brown women tend not to be open to dating people who fall outside of their ethnicity, it's just the way how they have been raised, but that's not to say that they are against dating men of different ethnicities (some of them anyway). Some white guys feel that brown women are not interested them full stop and don't won't the men to hassle them about dating the women (you know the nasty remarks and dirty looks as well as threats). No one knows who will date who until people start talking to each other, you'll be surprised. :)