Do Latinas' like black guys?

Well after learning about how latin Americans worship white people, I wondered how they feel about African American guys. I don't look at "race" when... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to break it to you man but you're asking a retarded question.

Firstly, you have to remember the social stigma your people have. You were all slaves at one point. Latin Americans typically have an old-world mentality which is why they don't PREFER black people. A lot of them feel like they need to improve their station in life. They see marrying a dark-skinned person as a step backwards because of their history as slaves, you get what I'm saying? The same goes for Native Americans. We were enslaved by the Spanish and so anyone who is pure or mixed race is considered unattractive just like the Blacks.

On the other hand black people can really be adored. Look at Pele, look at Cubillas. Both soccer stars of Black ancestry but loved and admired nonetheless. Peru even has the only Black patron saint in the world.

Naturally, it is also all dependent on personal preference. Maybe there are some Latinas out there who admire Black Americans and all the "bling" you fuckers represent, boo-ya, you got pussy ready-made for you. You get what I'm saying man? It's not just a one way street.

Let's not be asking anymore silly questions man. You and everyone else needs to understand that people will always have their prejudices or their preferences. Don't be all butt hurt by it and for Pete's Sake don't fucking say, "This is the 21st century" because back during Roman times I'm sure they were saying, "This is the 1st century." Nothing has changed man. People are people and it will always remain so. I believe in spanking kids but the idea nowadays in "the 21st century" is NOT to spank them. What does that make me then, uncivilized? Nah man, that just makes me human with my own capacity for making my own decisions.

• Its stupid logic. I was literally a perfect match for a Latina girl back in HS. Same interest and everything. She only dated white guys. People who spoke down to her, used her and didn't care.

Looking back, she's now a single mom with some burn out white boy who washes dishes. she's still into the same things I liked and all.

But here I am a college grad, great job. Great guitarist and so on.

All because she couldn't get over white boys. Her parents are both Spanish and is most of her family.
      I myself look more Spanish than black because im mixed. Italian and Trinidadian.

• Yeah man. I never said it was fair. I totally know what you mean too. But oh well, just have to move on. It's their loss.