• Ask
  • myTake

Is a woman biting her lip saying she wants you?

If you're talking to a girl and she's looking in your eyes and she bites her lip what does that mean exactly?If you're talking to a girl and you say something flirty or sexual to her and she looks away/down and smiles/bites her lip what does that mean?If a girl bites her lip because of you/directed at you that's always a good thing right? But what is she trying to say exactly.Please bear with me I just like to know exactly from other people what it means even though I can probably guess what it means.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you're creeping her out she may be angry or nervous and biting her lip. But I know if my evil girl mind were trying to freak out a guy and I was crushing on him, I'd look at him and bite my lip and smile a little. But hey, depends on the chick.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe or maybe she is biting her lip to avoid telling you to f*ck off! Just hard to tell

• I personally do it in a flirty way, not on purpose but it happens sometimes. But there could easily be dozens of reasons.

• You need to not only look at her bitting her lip but look in her eyes too. If they look alittle creeped out or give off a scared tone in anyways then that means she doesn't like what your saying. If her eyes look playful or Mischevious (or however its spelled >..<"

• People usually do it when their nervous or anxious

• Some girls bites her lip when she is nervous or mad.if she look away mostly is mad.but she's looking in your eyes, she want u. you can see if she bites her lip when she talk to other ppl.

• It could be shyness but looking away and biting lip would make me think she feels uncomfortable. when I like being flirted with I look into his eyes and open up. If she was biting her lip and staring into your eyes on the other hand...

• yea I saw her today and she was friendly but I've noticed that now she can't really look me in the eye. I think she has a crush and is shy, or at least somewhat intimidated by me.Before she looked down and bit her lip we were having good conversation and even afterward we were but sometimes she gets awkward and quiet and shy and evasive aruond me so it must be a crush I think

• If I'm talking to a guy and I look down/bite my lip it's usually to stop myself grinning from ear to ear about something he's said.. Though sometimes I do it to stop myself saying something very mean and insulting.. But it's easy enough to tell the difference.. The first has a hint of a smile, the second looks very p*ssed off!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!