Is smoking a turn off?

Is smoking a turn off? either cigarettes, cigars, weed, as long as they're not hard drugs

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It doesn't bother me. My boyfriend smokes cigarettes. The only thing I have against it is that it's bad for his health, and I really care him and want him to live a long time. But I feel like I'd be a hypocrite if I asked him to stop, because I smoke pot every once in awhile.

What Girls Said 12

• Smoking is gross and it does nothing for you, so if its a "soft" drug why not just get rid of it all together?

I won't date a smoker, its a deal breaker for me.

• Yes. It's unhealthy, it's expensive, and it shows bad decision making on his part.

• major turn off

• Lol I know right? ANd omg... where you been at ho?

• I don't know how I or you got downvoted on this... I mean angry at me when they're paying to kill themselves? bit f***ed up lol

• MAJOR HUGE DRASTIC REVOLUTIONARY-turn off to be precise, with theatrical music in the background too dramatic.

• Smoking is a major turn-off for me. Cigarettes, cigars, weed, hard drugs, anything is a turn off. I don't like chicha either.

I don't even understand how it used to be glamorous...

• Its deffinatly a turn off for MOST girls. There are some, however, that think it's hot (not me). If they smoke as well, they might find it sexy.

• Yes! I don't want to feel like I'm sucking on an ash tray. And I'm not a fan of any drugs, so weed is a double turn off.

• ALL is a turn off!

• yes, I know several people who died from black lung.

• Too me it is a turn off and goes for any drugs

• YES!

I know a lot who do weed and smoke, and yes I have liked them... but I wouldn't kiss them AT ALL!

• No.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah - so long as you chew gum afterwards

Cigars kind of reek, and second-hand smoke is gross... but it shouldn't be a complete turn off.

• Of course no, yellow fingers, a mouth like an ashtray and clothes that stink of smoke is awesome

• for me, yep. I'd never date someone that currently smoked