• Ask
  • myTake

Is smoking a turn off?

Is smoking a turn off? either cigarettes, cigars, weed, as long as they're not hard drugs

Most Helpful Opinion

• It doesn't bother me. My boyfriend smokes cigarettes. The only thing I have against it is that it's bad for his health, and I really care him and want him to live a long time. But I feel like I'd be a hypocrite if I asked him to stop, because I smoke pot every once in awhile.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. It's unhealthy, it's expensive, and it shows bad decision making on his part.

• Yes! I don't want to feel like I'm sucking on an ash tray. And I'm not a fan of any drugs, so weed is a double turn off.

• Smoking is a major turn-off for me. Cigarettes, cigars, weed, hard drugs, anything is a turn off. I don't like chicha either.I don't even understand how it used to be glamorous...

• yes, I know several people who died from black lung.

• To me, it is a real turn off. I've grown up with family members who always smoke and it's so disgusting especially to see what they look like after years of doing it, their face begins to change and their teeth begin to fall out, rot, and or turn yellow. It's the same way for drinking alcohol and doing any type of drugs, except medication.
    Just personally, I do not like it and I am glad my boyfriend does not do any of these things.

• Smoking is gross and it does nothing for you, so if its a "soft" drug why not just get rid of it all together? I won't date a smoker, its a deal breaker for me.

• Its deffinatly a turn off for MOST girls. There are some, however, that think it's hot (not me). If they smoke as well, they might find it sexy.

• major turn off

• I don't know how I or you got downvoted on this... I mean angry at me when they're paying to kill themselves? bit f***ed up lol

• Lol I know right? ANd omg... where you been at ho?

• ALL is a turn off!

• YES!I know a lot who do weed and smoke, and yes I have liked them... but I wouldn't kiss them AT ALL!

• No.

• Too me it is a turn off and goes for any drugs

• MAJOR HUGE DRASTIC REVOLUTIONARY-turn off to be precise, with theatrical music in the background too dramatic.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course no, yellow fingers, a mouth like an ashtray and clothes that stink of smoke is awesome

• Nah - so long as you chew gum afterwardsCigars kind of reek, and second-hand smoke is gross... but it shouldn't be a complete turn off.

• for me, yep. I'd never date someone that currently smoked

What They Said On Facebook