• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a girl tells you personal things about herself?

Awhile back I dated a girl for about 2 months (if you could call it that). She had just gotten out of a relationship of 1.5 years cause her... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• We girls can get pretty chatty in the short term after a severe break up and things come out of our mouthes that shouldn't. Just be a geniune guy and forget it until she comes crying back when they break up again.

• i thought it was cus she trusted me or liked me. and no she didn't come crying back went to a different guy lol

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I am kinda secretive about my life. I have told my guy friend/ex boyfriend everything because I still like him, she might be doing this to you, but instead of still likeing you, she just likes you. She does not want to admit is because she isn't or doesn't want to be over her ex boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• That's pretty normal stuff to talk about. It regularly comes up in the first few dates when I meet someone

• wow lucky you lol that's like never come up in the first few dates.

• The girl's last name does not start with the letter H, does it?

• no