What is the opposite of Jungle Fever?

What if a black girl is crazy for white guys what do you call that? Not jungle fever. Right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You gotta listen to the words of the Stevie Wonder song:"I’ve got jungle fever, she’s got jungle feverWe’ve got jungle fever, we’re in love"Most of the time it's a passing phase, but you know what they say, "once you go white,you know it's all right!"You go girl.

• Thanks for the BA!

What Guys Said 8

• Just curious or do you have this "disease"? lol

• Yeah I do actually. Been diggin several Vanilla brothas.

• desert wellness?or cracker craving..

• That's easy...Honky-Tonkin.

• Vanilla fever? That's not really gender-specific, though.

• right...white fever its what Kobe & Tiger had lol

• Snow fever ;)

• I would call it an anomaly in real life. Not here though

• I would call it sanity

• I cannot believe you degenerate losers are keeping this pathetic topic going

• Immature for a 31 year old, no offenseIt's OK to not agree with IR dating, but to offend others who are open to it or have no problem with it is ridiculous

• you probably think white guys are the sh*t, but I'm a white girl with a black guy and I gotta say chocolate beats vanilla

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• Arctic Chills!?!?!?

• Suburbia Fever? I don't know lol

• Jungle fever isn't gender specific. I actually do not like the term. People just need to be able to be with who they want without the labels.