What percentage of white Women prefer Black Men?

I am a white Man and I find it odd to see how many white Women prefer black Men. I mean biologically it is weird also since nearly every species and sub species of animal on the planet is attracted to its own. Now I know you have some white Men that date Asian Women but they seem to be like only... Show More

Too much competition trying to compete with Black Men for a white Woman. I guess I will just have to join the herd of Men dating Asian Women now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every species of animal on the planet is attracted to it's own -

lol so your saying that black people aren't humans too? We are the exact same family, genotype all that jazz, only different is that our skin is not white.

In actuality, every animal is different within it's own species - like no two tigers have the same stripes - siberian tigers will breed happily with bengal tigers. White lions can breed with regular brown lions. Hell, sometimes tigers and lions hook up - shoot donkey's and horses hook up and make mules.

There are tons of breeds of dogs due to just breeding with different breeds of dogs, tons of different cat breeds, tons of different rodent breeds within the same species and fish.

They all don't seem to care if the tan mice are breeding with the gray ones. Probably because there are more important things to worry about like hmm, I don't know survival maybe?

Shocking I know.

I don't get what it is with you Purist people thinking it's some type of " weird " or strange thing if women of your race don't date men of their race, or date outside their race. I know people love to think there's some type of hidden agenda, but the reality is there typically isn't. Your just attracted to what you are.

Plus, this helps to increase diversity in the gene pool as different races have different mutations commonly found within their race - different immune responses / genes etc. It would be very weird if we all were just one race someday, that's potentially hazardous as far as developing healthy offspring go.

As far as society stuff - black men have this reputation for being edgy, exciting, and having " swag "

Funny thing is, a lot of black women on my side of town and Asian women are flocking to white men because of their " successful, educated, doing something with himself" reputation.

Guess it's going both ways.

Not all the time though. Majority of people are still mainly attracted to their own race, with most just considering IR relationships every now and again.

• Ah I said sub-species. And the races are really sub-species. A species diverging but not so distant that interbreeding can be achieved. Much like white people interbred with Neanderthal.

• Show Older
    • Probably because that's what divergent evolution is. All animals on the planet had a common ancestor. That doesn't mean we can or even should interbreed. That is final I am not arguing I don't care what you say next.

• It's not something that is set in stone, what the heck do you not get about that? If it was, then no one would ever date outside their race - no species would ever create a hybrid without human contact - ever. But that's not the way it is. I don't get why your so caught up about something like this.

So what a few white girls want a black guy, you think that's something new?