• Ask
  • myTake

White guys wouldn't date Mexican girls?

why are you white guys so picky? I never get checked out by you guys .im half Mexican , and I've never seen a white guy check me out ! on the other... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I guess you're looking in the wrong places. Hispanic girls are all I like!

• How does one "look" for a guy of a certain race liking a specific type of girl? Where does one look? I think there wouldn't be a possible way to do such, unless she started approaching all of them.

What Guys Said 45

• I absolutely would, Mexican-American girls can be insanely attractive! It really just comes down to whether you're personally attracted to a certain individual or not...

• I've never personally met a Mexican girl in my life but I would be open to dating them. I wouldn't consider myself that picky lol

• you should meet one ! their great lol

• haha I would but I live in England... its quite far away and I haven't met many. I am sure they are, I deffinitly find them pretty :P

• This is news to me. Never heard of this.

• as far as I know there aren't that many Mexicans where I live but if I seen a Mexican girl I liked I would check her out.

• Hispanic girls look down in us! XD No but I like Hispanic girls, I find them attractive.

• Sometimes I'm subtle because I don't want to be screamed at or given dirty looks. And I would look at a cute woman no matter what race or creed, if I thought she was cute. Maybe some guys around you are just excellent about not getting caught.

• Join the club. Quite often over the years, I've felt the same way about white women. The biggest reason why I do not get positive attention from white chicks is because I'm black, next to being short. It sucks honestly, tends to lead for very negative feelings about another ethnicity. In truth, there's always someone out there who has a superiority complex about other ethnicities which is just downright uncomfortable and uncalled for. Reality being what it is...If I wasn't old enough to be your papa, I'd jump you in a heartbeat. You look marvelous, absolutely marvelous. Look at it this way: If a person doesn't want you because of race issues, they don't know what they are missing out with you. Their loss ;)Now tell me, how can I get a hot Latina? heheh

• most white chicks are racist ! honestly lol and I don't know , but Latinas love black guys so I'm pretty sure you'll get one (:

• I think plenty of white guys would date Mexican girls. It's more likely a result of circumstance why you haven't been hit on by white guys. If you're really interested in particular white guys, it always helps to be a bit more aggressive so he knows you're into him but not so aggressive that he's turned off

• Depends on the guy. I don't know why you think why we look down on you?

• for many reasons , but who knows

• and plus ,ive NEVER seen white guys with Latinaa/Hispanics

• so how many parts of the world have you been to, to direct and target males that you claim don't like you-_-

• Lol you're not Hispanic or white you're mixed. so don't go off thinking you're either. its like mixing soda with milk and calling it 'milk' its properties aren't there anymore, they're deluded. like oil and water separates itself. just not the same. Even if we are picky, why do you care so much? plenty of other mixed people around you can have stuff in common with.

• Yea but one problem with you metaphor what if you mix soda and milk and it still looks like soda? And she cares because she feels white guys are looking down on her. Wouldn't you care if black girls looked down on you or Asian girls...etc?

• Show Older
    • for what? lol

• depends on who it was. Variety of reasons.

• Racist. Makes no sense. There's only two explanations for this. Either you're too stuck up and feel like everybody should be automatically hit on you (say, to make an effort) or you only know a bunch of white guys that are d***heads.Best of luck.

• im not racist at all. and no , I'm not stuck up its just a question , seems like white guys don't like us! plenty of my friends have the same issue .

• I can say the same about Mexican and every girls when it comes to us brown skinned Indian guys. I personally love Mexican girls but they don't seem to love us. I usually see them being too obsessed with other guys like white guys.

• Maybe they're checking out your... back when you're walking past them. I tend not to do the cartoonish eyes-wide-open, tongue-hanging-out thing when I'm attracted to a girl. Who knows, maybe you're a little intimidating to these poor vanilla guys.

• haha you're funny :p

• Are you kidding? If you're cute, you're cute...doesn't matter what your heritage is. BTW, you look pretty cute to me

• thank you (:

• Maybe because you give out the vibe of being a bit too much on the suicidal side.

• Oh my goodness. You're half and half? That's the best. Mixes are the best!

• If I do not make mistake, Mexicans are not black.

• What!!! I'm a white guy and I can't keep my eyes off of most Latinas. Are you sure you're paying close enough attention to who's checking you out.
    The only thing I might add though is that I've noticed a lot of Hispanic women seem shyer or more reserved than white women, so it's harder to judge if there is mutual interest or not. Anymore if a white woman is interested in you , she's pretty much gonna let you know some how. So that being said it's just a little easier to strike up a conversation with a white girl. But believe me when I say there is plenty of interest, how could there not be, pure perfection...

LOVE love love this comment lol :3

• I doubt any guy would know you were Mexican just from looking at you... I don't think that has anything to do with it. It might have to do with your body, what clothes you wear, etc. Really though, I bet you are getting checked out and just don't realize it, or something along those lines.

• Its not hard. Facial structure gives it away. She doesn't have white features at all. Outside having pale skin, but skin doesn't classify a race by itself. Nor does a mental disorder/ mutation classify one as an entire race, there is a lot more to it than it being that simple.

• I'm not saying she looks white, but she's saying it's because she's Mexican. I doubt the average person would know her race at first glance. My whole point is exactly that, it's not simple, so how would any one know she's Mexican?

• I think it's wrong to generalize all white guys. Just because you aren't getting checked out by the white guys around your area, doesn't mean you wouldn't in another area. I hate saying this but, seriously. Every guy has a different preference. Every human has a different preference. So that being said, "your question is bad, and you should feel bad!"

• Im white and im mostly attracted to latina girls my brothers married to a mexican girl and they dated for 6 years and he has a kid with her so we do like latinas my advice is too maybe show more signs that you like them when your around them typically I feel like when I try to go after a girl that's latin is does she even like white guys by the way most of my friends think latinas are the best looking on avreage Id date a avreage looking latina before a hot white girl and your profile pic looks exactly what Im attracted too dont worry just keep looking it might take a little more work but more advice is to try being around more white guys 1 of them is bound to like you im sure

• Because we only like white girls NOT darkies now just leave us ALONE!!! You NEED to love your race, what is wrong with Hispanic guys? We ONLY date white girls

• because you're too pretty for them

• haha thanks (:

• Just like the special eds are to special for you :L

• lol xD

• Let them.. they're missing out.

• I'd date you. But I'm Brazilian.
    Living in Europe shaped me to prefer snow-white girls, and I think ur good looking. Also immigrants are more interesting because they usually have a more intelligent reading of society.

• I am a country white boy and I love mexican girls. They drive me crazy. I can't help but stare.

• I have no problem with Mexican girls, I would date you.

• You look very white to me.

• by white , I mean like an all American guy . get it? lol or as we say , gringos :p

• I'm not American, but probably what you've noticed is just a coincidence.

• those guys must be gay your really pretty

• LOL thank you lovely , so are you (:

• accept my friend request we should talk!

• Show More

What Girls Said 8

• What white guys are picking black over Mexican? I thought white men loved Hispanic women right after their own and Asian o_0

• of course white guys aren't picking black girls over Mexican girls.

• We ONLY like white looking Hispanic not darkies

• 3d

Stfu joelop Im into darker skin latinas more then white ones and I know a lot of guys like that

• You're a pretty girl. Beauty is beauty...Whether a woman is black, white or Hispanic. This type of ignorance is the main problem in the world. And maybe white guys aren't dating you, because you ask questions like this. Just be yourself and you will find wonderful guy.

• On that same note, why do black guys go after white chicks, blondes especially, or why do white chicks around my area go after Mexicans, not enough Asian persuasion to go around my turf so I can't say much for them.

• I wouldn't say white guys don't like Mexican girls, but rather the type of white guys in your area are not attracted to the type of Mexican girls you and your friends are. (when I say type, I mean features).

• That's right we ONLY like white girls

• You're wrong and I myself can vouch for that, white guys get with a lot more than just white girls.

• It happens to me too, the only thing different is that I'm as you say a "white" girl.

• I know what you mean. I don't think I've never been checked out by a white man.. and I think they are hot! :)

• 3d

Thats crazy too me every single guy I know is into latinas and their white also Im not as attracted to white girls as I am latina girls I plan to get Married to one hopefully they are everything I like

• Hi there, so was going to respond, I thought I understood your position but then I read your comments on the answers you got. You think white people are racist and use the term gringo and seem so exacting in your perception of white men and women. So firstly, if you think so poorly of them then why are you so upset that you don't get checked out or hit on enough and claim that you are being discriminated against, that is just hypocritical and mean. Secondly, don't bite the hand that feeds you, if you want people to like you or approach you then don't be exactly what you accuse others of doing.

• the term gringo is not bad at all hun. that's so true through most of them are racist . once in a party , some white chicks screamed at me and some friends out her car "go back to Mexico" and there's several white chicks in my school that don't like us as all.dont get me wrong , there's probably white people who don't look down on us , but most of them do .thats why I think the way I think

• Show Older
    • thank you . and I didn't mean to offend you but that's just the way I feel .

• don't sweat it

• They may think you prefer latin men, who can be more attractive than white guys.Or they could be racist.Or they find your beauty intimidating.

• who knows :p