Dutch or Finnish facial features?

This is my face. I'm half Dutch and half Finnish. I'm trying to decide which ethnicity my face most represents. Obviously it's going to be half and half, but which do you think it leans towards, if either? link You can also see my face in some of my profile pictures.I'm merely curious, that's all. I don't have a need for harsh comments nor am I seeking attention. Just trying to figure out which of my parents I resemble most facially. My mom, Finnish, or my dad, Dutch. Have at it. :)

This question has a poll!

Updates:
link <-- Dutch

link <-- Finnish

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd say you lean a bit more to the Dutch, but you definitely have some features of both.Very pretty face, BTW.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Dutch and your face looks somewhat exotic to me. So I guess you look Finnish. But you could pass for either one of course.

• I'm no expert but I'd guess Finnish.

• Care to share a reference pic of each cause I never really could pick a person's nationality out by their appearance :P I don't really see any difference between most nations. Especially considering most nations have a lot more variety than one race or look now a days.

What Girls Said 4

• I come from a Finnish background and you look more Finn just from looking at your picture.

• i think you look more finnish

• not from the sample photos, but from being in both countries before, you are more dutch looking. They have more delicate faces. Finnish people have a a more strong jaw line and rounded faces

• I'd say finnish. Dutch people I know all have large foreheads

• Hey!

• I could say a lot worse about my nationality. English people look like vegetables

• Haha. It's okay.