Nobody likes my Facebook photos, am I a loser?

i put 2 photos on Facebook but nobody likes it, why is this so?

It's not like I don't have friends, I spend with friends every free moment and I try to be nice to everyone.

Is this because nobody likes me?

Because I see some people have even 40 likes on one photo , even if this photo isn't really special cool ( like just face and is room only in background) .

Does it mean that nobody likes me ? and I'm a loser?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• FB (or any online or otherwise social networking site) comments are not the epitome of truth. Everything and everyone has positive points. Identify yours, improvise and use them diligently and smartly to become popular. You are NEVER a loser if you choose not to give up; learn to observe,learn and implement; believe change is the only constant so keep changing for betterment NOT for others.

Inference/Moral: YOU ARE NOT A LOSER! BUT learn, understand, observe, implement and change to be WINNER

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you're a loser because no one likes your Facebook pictures

• If popularity on Facebook is the standard to which we now hold ourselves, it is a sad world we live in, indeed.

• no it doesn't mean you're a loser. maybe you're just not as popular (that's not a bad thing) as those people who have a lot of likes on their photos. I'm the same. I don't really have many likes on my Facebook photos, but a lot of people I know do.

• working on your stand up material?

What Girls Said 1

• Who cares? When did life become about how many likes you get on Facebook?

The only pictures on Facebook that get a bunch of likes are the ones with half naked teenage girls making the duck face giving the middle finger.