Guys, if you ask your girlfriend to stay the night for the first time, does it mean you're expecting sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• No if he likes you then no.

• I can't believe someone downvoted that!

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 12

• Not necessarily. When I have my own place and I tell my girl to come and spend the night that means I want to spend the night with her. I want my house to be a safe and comfortable place for her. Now us spending time during that night may lead to sex or it may not. If she's uncomfortable moving that far then I'll stop and we can just cuddle and make out and talk or watch tv, etc. If your boyfriend is having you over for the first time and you're worried about having sex and you don't want to, be honest with him. Tell him what you want out of that night and what you don't want. If my girlfriend were that honest, I'd appreciate it and respect her wishes.

• Not necessarily I would ask her to stay if I was worried about her driving at night.Or I was planning something romantic in the morning for her or sex if we both wanted to

• It'd definitely make a move.

• and if she turned you down?

• Then she turns me down. At least I tried.

• Probably more like hoping for it to happen.

• I would be happy if she spent the night and cuddled but I'd be expecting sex if I asked her to stay the night on the first date and she said yes. But like I said cuddling is fine, I'd probably push her a bit till she said not tonight or something like that.

• O yeah and then I'd wait for her to fall asleep

• LOL I thought you were being sweet and were gonna say something like "because she's beautiful when she sleeps"

• ROFL yeah right... this is real life not notebook ta fauq...

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 0