What does it mean when a girl texts you a sad face and hasn't talked to you since?

I've been seeing this girl for about a month now and last week I didn't reply to her text as I was busy. Two days ago she sent me ':(' and nothing else. I replied back straight away apologizing asking what she was up to but she didn't reply back and hasn't contacted me since...

What is on her mind? Have I messed up by not replying to her text for a few days?

Most Helpful Girl

• hii, there...

honestly, my guess is that she's probably just being difficult. I've done this myself a few times...a guy doesn't talk to me for a few days because he's too "busy," so I suddenly become too "busy" to talk to him in return. it's kind of immature, I admit, buuut at the same time...well...nevermind, I can't even think of an excuse for it. lol. ")

my guess is just text her a few more times and see if she replies. if she does, great! try to make sure that you can at least say hii or ask how her day is going...girls love that stuff. buuut if she doesn't...then my suggestion would be to find someone who is a little bit more mature. if she is, indeed, just being difficult and getting back at you for not texting her and it goes on for more than a few days, then the odds are that she's either not veryy mature or just a little bit clingy.

good luck, darling!

God bless,