• Ask
  • myTake

I can't figure this girl out where I go to cut my hair.

When I met her, I got her telephone number acting a little funny and cocky.When I called to go out I left a message and she never called back.The returning trip with my friend for another hair cut I ignored her and got another girl to do my hair she wrote her number down and wanted me to call her, and same thing when I called her I could not get a hold of her.On the 2nd call she said my daughter I have to leave with my father to make arrangements with him. Let me get back to you.She's a beautiful girl, fun, and smart cooky. However, don't like these games of hot and cold from her especially when I giver I don't pay attention to her and when I call her and do.I think she's just on the power side of decision making.What do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• You wait until she acts normal. It could be she wants you to "chase" her. If you wanna be sure, don't chase her, don't call her, just act friendly (so no ignoring, she could think you're hot and cold as well then).

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!