• Ask
  • myTake

Why is it the meaner you are to a guy, the more he chases after you?

There is this guy that did something I felt was mean, so I'm pretty much over it.i'm the type of girl, once I get turned off or seriously mad,I just... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Treat them mean to keep them keen. I don't really believe in it though - it's pretentious, and I think the more you show genuine appreciation for someone, the more they like you. Also, not all guys think like that. Some do, they will take your meanness as a challenge. Some (like me) are more timid and will move on if I feel it's not happening.

What Guys Said 3

• He's probably thinking you're playing hard to get. Just tell him that he has no chance with you, and if he keeps pushing, he'll ruin any friendship you 2 have. If that doesn't work let him know you're thinking about a restraining order against him because he's stalking you and then maybe he'll get a clue.

• I don't find this the case, girls that are mean I have nothing to do with

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys are like that. I don't know why but I have noticed that too. They are dumb I guess.