Why is it the meaner you are to a guy, the more he chases after you?

There is this guy that did something I felt was mean, so I'm pretty much over it.i'm the type of girl, once I get turned off or seriously mad,I just am over you and don't see any reason keeping an a**hole around. Well anyway,I ignore his calls, when we see each other I refuse to talk to him and I don't care that he's apologized (I think he's fake anyway). I'm just very obviously not friendly to him but he's trying harder now than before this happened and we were still cool. Wouldn't you think a guy would stop trying after a girl has told him "I don't give a f#2@$ about you anymore"? He just looks stupid at this point.he should have appreciated me when he had the chance.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Some guys are like that. I don't know why but I have noticed that too. They are dumb I guess.

• Selected as most helpful

He's probably thinking you're playing hard to get. Just tell him that he has no chance with you, and if he keeps pushing, he'll ruin any friendship you 2 have. If that doesn't work let him know you're thinking about a restraining order against him because he's stalking you and then maybe he'll get a clue.

• Treat them mean to keep them keen. I don't really believe in it though - it's pretentious, and I think the more you show genuine appreciation for someone, the more they like you.

Also, not all guys think like that. Some do, they will take your meanness as a challenge. Some (like me) are more timid and will move on if I feel it's not happening.

• I don't find this the case, girls that are mean I have nothing to do with