Bottling everything up!

For quite awhile now since I broke up with my ex, I seem to keep everything all bottled up and sometimes I just wanna break down and cry, because personally I don't have no one I wanna share everything that's bottled up inside of me with and I don't think no one could relate too.

Can someone tell me what this means and what I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to see a therapist or talk to a family member. Most people are not going to want to hear about your problems because they believe they have problems of their own. You'll also have a tough time making friends if you're just complaining about how miserable you are. My recommendation is to find a hobby to distract you from whatever your fretting about. I promise there are hundreds of millions if not billions of people in this world who are far worse off than you are. It's just a guy. There are more guys out there. If you're just going to say that there aren't, or none like "him" then you are just being melodramatic. I can't relate to being sad, however I know I definitely get angry. The way I deal with that is I go to the gym. I either take out my frustration on a punching bag or weights. You could take up knitting or yoga or start lifting weights. Just be healthy, enjoy life, you only get one.

• Yeah I totally understand but I don't think I could share it with anyone else, that's why it's all bottled up and I feel like I need to breakdown and hide away for days I think I need to be alone, personally he don't bother me anymore I'm over him moved on, it's just ever since we broke up I bottle a lot of things up now