Why does he always stare but doesn't make the next move?

Ok so there is this guy in Uni who happens to stare at me all the time ..and if I notice and look back he will hold eye contact and give a small... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does he always stare but doesn't make the next move?

Possibly either shy, lack of confidence, or he likes looking at you but doesn't want to date you. A guy liking the look of a gal doesn't mean he'd like to date her.

What does this mean guys?

Likely that he's attracted to you.

What do you think is going on in his head?

Likely envisioning you naked or imagining he's f*cking you.

Asker upvoted
    • I don't know about other guys, but when I see a girl in my university that I think is cute/beautiful then I've never imagined her naked or imagined that I was f#cking her.

And when I think about it, it's surprising really.

What's going on in my head when I see a pretty girl or a beautiful girl is that I'm thinking: "Holy smokes! She's pretty/beautiful"

• i think you may be quite right..Though I don't know about the ans to the last question anyway :P hehe..This has been going on for a year now..His gaze is always there..and his half smile...I actually kinda like him..but if he was serious he would have asked me out..what I can't understand is if it is good for him check me out so intensely why doesn't he take the next step...thanks for the reply!