Why do some girls draw their eyebrows on?

And I mainly see this with Hispanic girls, why do they do it? do they not like their natural eyebrows?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easier to shape and manipulate, but drawing them usually f***s them up. Many women fill in their eyebrows with a pencil for that reason.

link

What Girls Said 9

• I have absolutely no idea.

• Thick eyebrows like this link are what's hot now. Thin brows are out. Brows define your face, they're pretty important

• some girls have very sparse eyebrows,or an unfixable shape,so they choose to draw them on instead. and some just like the look of drawn on eyebrows.

• I've noticed that happening with many Latinas too. They shave them off and then draw them on. I have no idea why.

• It's just a matter of taste and style.

• Some people don't, some people like the look they have from it. Its a style thing. Personally, I think some girls pull it off well.

• cause they are stupid

• Its not just Hispanic girls, trust. They do it because strong brows are the trend these days and for whatever reason those are the type of girls you look for.

What Guys Said 0