• Ask
  • myTake

Longest you've gone without shaving?

Ladies, what's the longest you've gone without shaving your legs? I couldn't help but notice, but I've gone nearly a month with out touching a razor to my legs. But the weather is getting colder, I'm single, so I could really care less. So, what's the longest you've gone?Guys, how much do you care if a girl has silky smooth legs?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Naw...first of all..i want and expect to have pubes...also I am a northerner and a lot of northern girls slack off in the wintertime...is fine with me...I honeslty would not care if she did not shave all winter...(:(:(:

What Guys Said 5

• Not a whole lot. I've touched hairy lady legs before and it didn't bug me as much as I thought it would. ha. The girl is more important than the state of her legs.

• It's a deal breaker for me. I hate, hate, hate hair anywhere besides the head and eyebrows.

• I remember seeing girls in Europe with hair on their legs just like guys. So not much shocks me. LOLI prefer smooth legs.Seriously though it has never been a big deal to me if there is stubble. I enjoy not shaving and having a 5 o'clock shadow. I don't see what the big deal is.

• A few days.

What Girls Said 10

• A couple weeks or a month or so. I don't go but a day anymore, but I also have a boyfriend now and also I personally just can't stand having my legs hairy and I REALLY can't stand hair under my arms. lol

• Two weeks. It gets kind of itchy after a while.

• Only a couple of days!

• all winter long. My legs aren't naturally hairy in the first place plus they are covered up in jeans

• I think about two weeks. But I wasn't in a relationship and it was during winter so I was wearing long pants. I don't like having hairy legs so I shave pretty often. In summer I shave at least every 2 days.

• Probably 2 weeks. I ALWAYS shave my armpits though, for cleanliness.

• Oh same!

• I've gone a couple months without shaving, but I really don't get hairy legs. Haha.

• like 3 days I can't deal with feeling a lot of hair and even after 24 hours it starts to get rough, pisses me off.i also have a complex of having gorilla legs because my ex told me I didn't shave my legs well enough one time

• like 2 months.

• Two weeks