Guys, do you ever feel a girl is too good for you and give up? Or would you still pursue?

Or is this false? Would a guy pursue a girl that he is interested in no matter what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unworthy? No, I wouldn't use that word. Out of my league maybe, but that's just rational assessment - a multigadzillonare rocket scientist who models on the side is probably not going to be interested in little old me who is still going to college at 26 and despite going to the gym frequently, can't seem to shake the love handles.

As far as girls too good to give up on, yes and no. The girl you think is too good to give up on, you're probably overdoing it with, so if you give up, in my experience, the interpersonal aspect you two have actually improves, which may or may not lead to a relationship. It's almost a catch 22 so I try to avoid thinking like that.