How to get rid of hickeys

Well, I am a total dumbass for starters. I was playing with a suction cup hanger thing and making it stick to my forehead. It left a circle onmy forehead that looks like a hickey. How do I get rid of it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• after you get a hickey you don't want go as soon as possible and cool that down. Ice (use something in between), cold water. Anything to stop the internal bleeding. This makes it allot less visible.

After about 48 hours you want the opposite. It is healed and now you need good blood circulation to start removing the deposited hickey. Use warm water or a heat pack.

You can at this point also try use a comb or toothbrush to firmly brush it breaking it apart making it easier to clean up. Just don't scratch your skin and make it worse.

Until its gone you might just want to hide the hickey using makeup or something.

• Glad I could be of help.

• Thanks for the advice! The toothbrush thing worked well.

What Guys Said 1

• Well your options are pretty simple.

One - Wait a while for it to fade. Chances are it will go away within a day or so.

Two - Wear a beanie / toque out in public, and find your way to a friend or relative skilled with make-up, to cover it up and make it look normal until tomorrow.

Three - Just wear the hat, until tomorrow.

Any of those options should do.

• Thanks for the advice!

What Girls Said 1

• First, lmao that's so funny. Okay sorry lol. Now is it actually a hickey or is it just a red mark? I'd say give it a little bit of time and see if it fades. Since it's on your face, I would just use concealer to cover it.

• Haha, I know. Sad thing is I'm actually quite book smart, just lacking in common sense. And I thought it was just a red mark, but my dad said it's more of a hickey. Thanks for the advice.