Can you report someone's blog if they admitted to doing something illegal on it?

If someone admitted to committing statutory rape with a teen on their blog could it be shut down and the person arrested? I came across a blog like this and I was hoping it would be possible for the man who owns it to be stopped from promoting statutory rape and punished for what he did. I says it is" powered by word press" could I possibly report it to that company? I don't know if this would be considered censorship but the fact that he is encouraging other men to go after minors is really bothering me.

I meant to put this question in behavior ha ha uhg
ok according to the wordpress website terms of service he is breaking the rules if I can just get it shut down that's good enough I guess because he won't be able to promote this anymore.
I found out how to report it to wordpress so we will see what happens even if he isn't punished it would still be great for the blog post to be taken down at the very least :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, if the blogger was stupid enough to post their personal details.

From what I know, guilty people use the library method. Use a local computer library and access an anonymous computer since the ip is untraceable and library computers reformat itself when logged off.