Puppeteer Kevin Clash resigns from Sesame Street, what are your thoughts?

I never read the article or anything, but from what I heardon the news. Somebody brought up sex allegations againsthim, saying that he had sex with a minor. But, then theyrecanted it and now in light of those allegations he feelsit's best if he resigns, so what do you think? And, whatwill happen to Elmo? Since he was the puppeteer for him.Personally, I just think in general it's VERY wrong whenpeople bring up sex allegations that they know aren'ttrue, because then when somebody is telling the truthno body believes them. Why do people make stuffup like this? And, just so I can be well informed werethese allegations against him true or not? Thank you : )

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it's pretty sh*tty.Aside from just being falsely accused, he got outed as a gay man. I'd imagine he's resigning because he doesn't want to deal with the inevitable wrath of conservative/religious organizations coming down on him for being gay while voicing a children's character.It's just a shame, really.

What Guys Said 2

• From what I gather, the guy who he allegedly had sex with took it back, said it was consentual, but then a few days later it came out that they paid him off to say that, and now he's feeling sh*tty about it because it actually DID happen. Stick to your story tbh.I don't know what to think anymore, honestly.

• When the dirty sins and greedy hands of morons finally managed to weasel their way into Sesame Street, you know something is wrong with the world.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!