• Ask
  • myTake

Puppeteer Kevin Clash resigns from Sesame Street, what are your thoughts?

I never read the article or anything, but from what I heard on the news. Somebody brought up sex allegations against him, saying that he had sex... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it's pretty sh*tty.Aside from just being falsely accused, he got outed as a gay man. I'd imagine he's resigning because he doesn't want to deal with the inevitable wrath of conservative/religious organizations coming down on him for being gay while voicing a children's character.It's just a shame, really.

What Guys Said 3

• When the dirty sins and greedy hands of morons finally managed to weasel their way into Sesame Street, you know something is wrong with the world.

• From what I gather, the guy who he allegedly had sex with took it back, said it was consentual, but then a few days later it came out that they paid him off to say that, and now he's feeling sh*tty about it because it actually DID happen. Stick to your story tbh.I don't know what to think anymore, honestly.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!