What does it mean if a girl accidentally texts me instead of her boyfriend.... twice in 2 days. Am I on her mind?

Went to grab a drink with a girl who has a boyfriend and she accidentally texted me to ask her boyfriend something when she was in the bathroom. The next morning she texted me to thank her boyfriend for something too. Am I on her mind or something? She is immensely attractive and likes to flirt (like jokingly showing some thigh or making some sexual motions/posses) and play it off like we are always just joking... a little dirty note here and there... she's also really nice so it makes it hard to read. Thanks

The jokingly showing me some high thigh to get me to feel better some days should have been a give away I think haha. She doesn't do that with other guys I wouldn't think. I think that's her letting me get a visual, she knows she is hot as hell, maybe she just wants me to like her just because, not because she wants to be with me. Don't girls do that?
Would really like some girls opinions, I feel I have a better grasp than most guys... no offense

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens, this one time I was at dinner with a group of friends and this girl started touching my d*** under the table with her legs thinking I was her boyfriend. But the funny thing is he was sitting next to her and I was sitting across from her so not sure how she could mess that up that badly ;).

It happens though, I've texted the wrong people before. My boss texts me a lot for work related stuff so I'm always really careful not to text her "hey do you wanna go do drugs etc" on accident.