What does it mean if a guy licks your face?

I have a question what does it mean when a guy licks your face out of the blue not like one time but a few times and you don't know what to do . So you just sit there confused . So what does it mean if a guy does that.

I like him and he knows I like him. But to be honest I don't know what I am or what to say or do in respond to that. Also I guess he's a friend were still getting to know each other. But yeah

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• hahaha. this is a cute happening. that is all hahahminds me of if aliens came to periscope out their spaceship at us, like that O Canada cartoon ( link they'd flip testes over this question - it is extremely cute, I am sorry. nothing bad with you or in what I'm saying. it's just Classic Earth Stuff. go on.

• plus a ).very cute happening / cute phrasing. I think he likes you =D

• i think he likes you

What Guys Said 5

• (some) guys tend to lick body parts on girls they find attractive

• Sounds like he's hungry.

• that you taste good!

• Are you a couple? Is he a close friend? Is he a teacher? that could be bad.

• I like the boy and he know I like him but I think he's a friend

• I never had licked a girls face. Maybe he is a dog?

What Girls Said 3

• My male friends have been known to do it when drunk because they know it annoys the crap out of me as I have to fix my makeup after them

• That is funny! lol and gross!I can't think of anything other than he likes you... or maybe he is just weird?

• He's just in a playful mood, or at least that been the case any time I've seen it.