Do you really think people can realize their feelings through distance?

If a guy doesn't think he has romantic feelings for a girl and then she leaves his life, do you think that can make someone realize they have feelings? I'm just trying to understand if "absence makes the heart grow fonder"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i can't speak for everyone but distance has definitely made me realize that I care about a guy more than I thought I did.

• Thanks for commenting :)

What Guys Said 2

• I've wondered the same thing but never been through it. When they leave I usually know what I think about the women, but I really don't know what they're thinking until the last minute. Do I miss some of them? Of course I have.

• Well, I tried that literally once with my first wife: She stood at the end of the Croydon Flyover, and I sat at a pub lower down... She proceeded to realize her feelings and shot me with a crossbow.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm currently testing it. I decided to take a break with my boyfriend because he takes me for granted a lot. I want to see if a bit of distance might make him realize my importance to him. Tell me if you are interested in the results... :)

• I'll have to tell you after 2 weeks >.< I'm so anxious oh god...

add me as a friend :) and please do remind me :D

• Yes, please let me know how it goes. My boyfriend just broke up with me and I want him to miss me :(

• It also did make me realize how much he matters to me, and how much I want him close to me >.<