How do you keep a guy interested?

I really like this guyBut it feels like we're running out of things to talk aboutHow does everyone else do it? There are always awkward pauses and breaks in our conversation. Is he just not the right guy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do things with him, get into a movie show, do some crazy stuff. Be spontaneous, I don't know how long you've been dating him. That's never happened to me and I've dated a girl for 3 years. To me it sounds like he isn't the right guy, but I could be totally wrong. Maybe one of y'all is tensing up about something. You could watch movies, don't have to talk about that, then after the movie you could bring up stuff. Sounds like a perfect relationship because most of the relationship is sexual or fighting, no need to talk. I've been dating this girl for one month and I've known her for 2 years. I would say you do run out of things, but for me its hard to get a conversation to start, but something will spark a conversation. Not to be sexist or anything but just talk his ear off, that's how all of Am do it. Just random sh*t with lots of details.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, you are thinking too much about it. If you were to stay with him and the two of you never stopped talking you would be sick of talking all the time :) Try to relax. As the two of you become more comfortable around each other, that's when you really get to know each other. And that's when you know if you really like each other or not. Easier said than done, I know.

What Girls Said 2

• This is a sign that he is not the right guy, just like you said in your question.

• Try doing some activities that get the two of you out and moving, like sports or other active things where there isn't so much talking. Go out in groups, join clubs or groups together, go to movies and plays. Be playful and fun, and just don't over think it. Just let the conversation flow naturally.