• Ask
  • myTake

I like this girl but she acts awkward around me?

I try to talk to her but she just seems stuttery and awkward, or barely says anything. she's been nice to me before at least. I wonder if she... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• From what you describe, it sounds like she is just shy. I'm like that too. Does she look away from you or at the floor, blushes, ony says like 3 or 5 words in a sentence, that kind of thing? For some girls, including myself, it's just hard to get up the confidence to look a guy (especially a guy we like) in the face and flirt so boldy. I think she does like you, especially if she doesn't run away or avoid you. also, she just may not know how to flirt. Be patient and nice, try to let her know you want to get to know her and maybe even tell her straight out that she shouldn't be afraid to look you in the eye because you already think she's beautiful, that kind of sappy stuff ;)

What Girls Said 6

• Keep trying. She likes you. She's just really nervous! Don't let her sense of easiness appear as disinterest!

• She's just trying hard not to make a fool of herself in front of you and since she already stuttered a million times she thought shutting up was the best resort. Maybe she doesn't know how to flirt and would like you to take the lead. I mean I used to be like that which is why I'm suggesting you go and just tell her your attracted to her. If she trips over her tongue again just try to make her laugh so she can calm down. She's acting that way because she obviously likes you but is not comfortable with the light you're blinding her with macho man hint, "she doesn't try to get away from me."

• she likes you!:)

• Can you be a bit more specific? It's a bit difficult to answer to a rather general question.For example:What do you mean by saying she's been nice to you? What are the situations that she doesn't try to get away from you?You mentioned she soesn't flirt with you. But do you try to flirt with her?

• So you like this girl and the girl is acting awkward when the two of you are together. You are not sure if this is a good sign or a bad sign. It may be a good sign. Some girls have a hard time flirting or are shy. You should keep trying if you have the patience to do so. You will find out sooner or later how she feels about you.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!