So how do you let a girl know you're interested?

I mean I don't know how to make that transition! I joke around with girls and flirt and stuff, but I don't know how to tell her that I want her. Like...idk, but I had a horrible high school experience. So I keep thinking girls would think I'm a creeper if I express interest. I also keep thinking that they would lose interest in me if I express interest. So what do I do?

How did you meet your future boy/girlfriend and how did you/he/she express interest or reciprocate?

Most Helpful Girl

• well to answer the last question first (lol)...i met the first man I ever feel in love with, through a mutual friend and I guess he asked for my number and he texted me under an anonymous number and he wouldn't tell me his name! but he was so funny anyways that I kept texting him and through just the communication I ended up falling for him..and then I found out who he was and was shocked because I've seen him around school but never took interest in him..but through just getting to know his didn't matter what he looked like...i just feel in love with his soul..but luckily he was pretty it wasn't too hard to fall in love completely ahaha ^_^

but in your case what I would do is to get her number, text her a lot and ask her questions...girls love questions cause it sounds like your interested in what they have to say...dont text toooo much...give her space and allow her to wonder why you havnt texted in awhile...this will make her start missing you subconsciously and that's how it starts. be suttle..and if she sounds like she may be interested in you too..ask her out on a group with friends going to a movie so that there's a level of comfort for her...she has her friends there, but she also has you..which makes things flow easier...especially if she gets nervous and doesn't knw what to talk about...a friend will be there to pick up the convo :) hope this helped ! best of luck to you!

• Wow! I could never pull off what your boyfriend did. I'd feel like a total creeper! hahaha. The girls I'm interested are socially "above" me and are more popular so I don't know how to approach girls like that. lol. I'm in college and we STILL have popularity :(

• But I'm not thaaat nerdy lol. We're all smart in our college. Anyway, I tried asking the popular girl in our high was long ago and I have changed physically/mentally for the better, but I'm still "traumatized" from asking the popular girl out. lol. Everyone knew about it and I got laughed at pretty much.

• well I've had multiple traumatizing experiences as well, like one time I told this guy I had feelings for him and he told me to eat sh* front of as you can imagine, that was very embarrassing. And this bitch of the past..dont let her "win", don't let her prevent you your future relationships away, don't let her get the best of you, because you don't want a dumb girl from the past to stopping you from getting the new girl in the future. :)