What do you think about men who shave their armpits?

i go to gym. some men don't have armpits hair. so I shave too. what do you think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 73

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

awesome just keep shaving

• Doesn't bother me

• really? I still care what people think about it

• Mixed opinions. It looks masculine and all, but don't come near me with all that pubic hair..looks like a jungle.

• My boyfriend shaves but leaves a "soul-patch" right in the middle and keeps it short. He told me it's a European thing. I have no opinion either way, just as long as it's not a jungle under there :P To each their own.

• I like :)

• No way. I like men with hair. It's manly and sexy.

• Its better when you shave them. I don't think its something girly.

• I have always thought that was weird. I don't want a guy who's girlie and cares about shaving themselves like girls do.

• Go for it.

• I don't mind it

• Idk.. trimming would be better for my taste... Otherwise it's a little too feminine...

Body hair on a guy is attractive for me.. but not excessively!

• It's nice not to have smelly hairs near my face if I'm trying to cuddle with my face on his chest...

• I think it's kind of weird to totally shave it. A trim is good but totally shaved off might seem odd to me, but not sure.

• I don't mind.They're your armpits. :)

• I think it would be a great thing, since I don't really care for hair, A trim would also be good but I'd actually prefer there to be no or little hair with armpits... I'd only see it as gay if you started shaving your legs not with your armpits. Though I know most guys don't shave so I'm not saying it would repulse me if they didn't shave/trim just that I'd prefer if they did.

• I don't mind it..I prefer it over a really hairy armpit any day lol...trimmed is good too

• Gay? Odd? I think it is a good thing to do.

It means cleaning not acting like a woman, everyone shave !

I mean hair armpit brings bad smell, bad smell is disgusting, I find it disgusting in my own self then how about in a man?

Look if you have hairy arms, that is fine, hairy legs that's fine but hairy armpits? You will Smell bad.

• i wouldn't mind it but I would find it odd yes.

• i don't think it's necessary, but I wouldn't be like grossed out by it or anything

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker, but it would be odd.

• Trimming is good. What do I think about men who shave their armpits. It does not bother me if they have hair or not. That is their hair.

• Show More
  • I started trimming mine when I was, idk, mid-late 20's. Someone told me it radically cut down on smell. They were correct. Magically, 24 hour deodorant actually works for 24 hours.

The hair is probably there specifically to absorb and slowly release odor so we can recognize each others' scent as we wander the savannah.

• I figger they pee sitting down

• You shave to, because some other men at the gym don't have armpit hair? I think that's sort of tag along behavior... I really don't understand why men would shave their pits. Seems kind of unnecessary, and feminine to me. Women save body hair and try to be smooth and soft. Men are usually a little rough around the edges and hard. That's why you're going to the gym right? To get big and strong, hard and chiseled, not to get an avocado facial and your nails done... =S

• hahahah

• I think they should have been born a woman. If your going to act like one then might as well be 1.

• Kinda gay