• Ask
  • myTake

What do you think about men who shave their armpits?

i go to gym. some men don't have armpits hair. so I shave too. what do you think?

Most Helpful Opinion

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 73

• I don't care either way. Do what you like, it's your hair.:)

• I rather a guy with shaved armpits...than a guy who looks like he is growing a forest under his arms.I like a guy with shaved/trimmed armpits.If the guy has hair under it (and it isn't wild) then that's fine too.

• Don't really care, but having a little hair would be nice :)

• If they're a competitive swimmer, then I see no issue with it.

• Kinda weird to me, not really a turn-on, nor turn-off. But I prefer men with body hair. But, they can do what they want! It's their body.

• no problem, I actually kind of like it

• You respond to the question asker then :)

• You should*Sorry that sounded kind of rude with that typo ._.

• I don't mind it..I prefer it over a really hairy armpit any day lol...trimmed is good too

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker, but it would be odd.

• I don't care what anybody does with their body hair. Seriously.

• Lol its really weird because I like them hairy everywhere else but the armpits. Hairy armpits are just yuck imo. But I can tolerate. I prefer the beards and staches to be hairy lol.

• Pretty funny! I imagine that'd be an unusual combination--hairy guy with shaven pits...I suppose I'd do it if that's what my girlfriend really wanted, but (as most of the answerers above seem to agree) I'd feel fairly uncomfortable

• Is it weird that I don't care one way or the other? because I don't, really.

• trimming is OK, not smooth.

• It's sort of a feminine act so unless it was for a specific sport, like swimming, I'd think it a bit odd. I like masculinity, men have hair, it's part of being a man, I'm OK with that.

• I think it's great! It's more hygienic.

• Personally, I prefer it when guys keep their body hair. However, it's your personal choice what to do with your own body.

• shave away! lol we love it. but armpit hair on a guy is something idc about typically, but if their swimmers or something I dnt wana c 5 inches of hair sticking out every time they lift their arms

• When men shave their armpits I usually assume they're swimmers.

• Yup! Swimmers are the only one's that look good with shaved armpits! :]!

• Doesn't bother me

• really? I still care what people think about it

• I prefer men with hair

• Like it! Don't stop there...

• Where should we stop; if anywhere? Dan

• I think everything but arms and legs. That hair is sexy! Down below...smooth is nice!

• Actually the chest hair and belly hair should be man scaped but not shaved.

• It would be kinda weird to me.

• No way. I like men with hair. It's manly and sexy.

• i wouldn't mind it but I would find it odd yes.

• I actually like armpit hair on a man but if he is happy with shaving it then I don't have a problem, I'd like it either way.

• Yay ^_^ I think hairy armpits are kinda gross lol especially if it's sweaty ugh

• thats what I thought lol hairy armpits would smell bad

• Did you shave yours because some man don't have them?

• no..i don't like armptis hair personally..thats why too

• Then it's alright to continue shaving,as long as it makes you happy. Do not follow trend just because they are what others is doing. Good luck!

• KUDOS! I think all that armpit hair is gross!

• Trimming is good. What do I think about men who shave their armpits. It does not bother me if they have hair or not. That is their hair.

• I don't mind :) proberly smell better

• I really don't care. Shaving to me is inconsequential. If a guy shaved his armpits, I'd think it a little odd, because I have not encountered a guy who does, but I don't think it would cross my mind for but a moment. Hairless is fine, and so is hairy, though hairy armpits seem manly to me! (Which I like..)But again, it depends on the girl.

• ...that he participates in some type of racing sport in which he must shave his armpits to be more aerodynamic...isn't that what everyone else thinks? o.O

• Show More

What Guys Said 5

• I started trimming mine when I was, idk, mid-late 20's. Someone told me it radically cut down on smell. They were correct. Magically, 24 hour deodorant actually works for 24 hours.The hair is probably there specifically to absorb and slowly release odor so we can recognize each others' scent as we wander the savannah.

• I figger they pee sitting down

• You shave to, because some other men at the gym don't have armpit hair? I think that's sort of tag along behavior... I really don't understand why men would shave their pits. Seems kind of unnecessary, and feminine to me. Women save body hair and try to be smooth and soft. Men are usually a little rough around the edges and hard. That's why you're going to the gym right? To get big and strong, hard and chiseled, not to get an avocado facial and your nails done... =S

• I think they should have been born a woman. If your going to act like one then might as well be 1.

• Kinda gay

What They Said On Facebook