Would you rather: Sleep alone every night or sleep with someone else and be totally uncomfortable?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Buy a bigger bed... xD

Seriously though. If by "sleep" you mean having sex with someone you do not quite like, then I would quite honestly do it and be a bit uncomfortable, rather than not getting it at all and be horny. You do not have good judgement when you are horny. And you need good judgement to find a good match.

If you meant the actual act of sleeping on the other hand, I would say... Just buy a bigger bed... Or ask him to leave or sleep on the couch. :)

• Sleep alone. And it looks like everyone else has the same preference. Interesting.

• what is your answer then?

• In my defense, you did not make it clear if you were asking us for our opinion on an abstract concept or a personal dilemma. But you are welcome anyhow. :)

• Show Older

What Guys Said 10

• I don't sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death

• I would rather sleep comfortably with my sweetheart.

• obtuse

• Is for me.

• not an option

• Alone.

I move around a lot in my sleep.

• "alone"

• Im fine with my pillow and left hand.

• Alone, my bed is too comfy to share. :(

• even if I sleep next to someone and totally confortable with it I still wanna sleep alone. I need my space!

• Sleep alone

• Depends on the situation. Are you married with children?

Perhaps a counselor can help open the lines of communication.

Good luck

• Ah.. I would say then - Sleep alone with my dog...

• uh...that was a question for you.

• id rather sleep alone cause I can't fall asleep unless the music is blasting on my headphones

What Girls Said 9

• Sleep with someone

• It depends, is it cold if so then if rather be uncomfortable with some one else than cold and still uncomfortable

• Sleep alone. I like my personal space. I would only want to sleep with someone else if I was totally comfortable with them.

• Sleep alone, I've been doing it for so long now!

• sleep alone! ha ha seriously awkwardness is not fun :O

• alone.

id rather be comfy than un comfy.

• I'd rather sleep alone. I'd be way too aware of the other person to sleep.

• I have to sleep alone, unless I am in a CA king size bed. I am very restless sleeper, I am all over the place.

• Sleeping alone is much better for me, because when I m sleeping I don't really stay still. That's kinda irritating the partner.