• Ask
  • myTake

Would you rather: Sleep alone every night or sleep with someone else and be totally uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Buy a bigger bed... xD

Seriously though. If by "sleep" you mean having sex with someone you do not quite like, then I would quite honestly do it and be a bit uncomfortable, rather than not getting it at all and be horny. You do not have good judgement when you are horny. And you need good judgement to find a good match.

If you meant the actual act of sleeping on the other hand, I would say... Just buy a bigger bed... Or ask him to leave or sleep on the couch. :)

• I'm asking you your opinion, not looking for advice. thanks

• Show Older
    • what is your answer then?

• Sleep alone. And it looks like everyone else has the same preference. Interesting.

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 9

• Sleep alone. I like my personal space. I would only want to sleep with someone else if I was totally comfortable with them.

• Sleep alone, I've been doing it for so long now!

• alone.

id rather be comfy than un comfy.

• It depends, is it cold if so then if rather be uncomfortable with some one else than cold and still uncomfortable

• Sleeping alone is much better for me, because when I m sleeping I don't really stay still. That's kinda irritating the partner.

• Sleep with someone

• sleep alone! ha ha seriously awkwardness is not fun :O

• I have to sleep alone, unless I am in a CA king size bed. I am very restless sleeper, I am all over the place.

• I'd rather sleep alone. I'd be way too aware of the other person to sleep.

0/2500