Would you rather: Sleep alone every night or sleep with someone else and be totally uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy a bigger bed... xD

Seriously though. If by "sleep" you mean having sex with someone you do not quite like, then I would quite honestly do it and be a bit uncomfortable, rather than not getting it at all and be horny. You do not have good judgement when you are horny. And you need good judgement to find a good match.

If you meant the actual act of sleeping on the other hand, I would say... Just buy a bigger bed... Or ask him to leave or sleep on the couch. :)

• I'm asking you your opinion, not looking for advice. thanks

• what is your answer then?

• Sleep alone. And it looks like everyone else has the same preference. Interesting.

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on the situation. Are you married with children?

Perhaps a counselor can help open the lines of communication.

Good luck

• uh...that was a question for you.

• Ah.. I would say then - Sleep alone with my dog...

• Alone, my bed is too comfy to share. :(

• Sleep alone

• id rather sleep alone cause I can't fall asleep unless the music is blasting on my headphones

• "alone"

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 9

• sleep alone! ha ha seriously awkwardness is not fun :O

• alone.

id rather be comfy than un comfy.

• Sleep alone. I like my personal space. I would only want to sleep with someone else if I was totally comfortable with them.

• I have to sleep alone, unless I am in a CA king size bed. I am very restless sleeper, I am all over the place.

• Sleep alone, I've been doing it for so long now!

More from Girls
4