Any other hippies out there? <3

Just looking to see if there are any other brothers or sisters out there on this site <3 Random question is all! xox ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're my sister... then we cant... umm.

I'm going to hell.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 11

• While not a total hippie, I do take time out to enjoy mother nature and what she provides. You looking to make friends, hang out? If you are, remember to be careful! Always take at least one friend with you for backup.

• Awh It was just a random question, It's all chill ^_^ don't be worrying xox

• I used to be quite ardently hippy and I'd roll around castle ruins in waistcoats in purple sunglasses listening to Jefferson Airplane and 13th Floor Elevators and smoking highly potent marijuana. I'm not anymore though, but I still have a lot of affection for the stuff that came out of the Acid Wave.

• Sounds like a wild time ^_^

• It wasss

• Bald headed capitalist hippy reporting in. ;-)

• I'm a physicist, not a hippie.

• I don't call myself a hippie, but most of my friends do. Peace and love flowerchlid.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 4

• yes me :)

peace and love to everyone :)

• I'm here Sister 💜

• Peace and love is the only way <3 lol

• no, I hate hippies