Fantasizing about being bad.

I remember I use to fantasize about killing people in war and raping women back in the day. Good thing I never did anything like that. What's the worst thing you've ever fantasized about? Did it become a reality?

Most Helpful Girl

• totally as a kid I was really messed up and would fantasize about these things almost constantly. I had this fantasy of kidnapping drunk women at clubs/parties and bringing them out in the middle of no where, where I'd keep them in cages, hundreds of them all stacked up in a giant warehouse, they would be wearing s and m outfits and I would conduct sexual experiments on them... It never became a reality, lol but I like violent sex choking, slapping, and rough anal sex, etc.

• also when I was in school I would imagine sexual acts with my class mates, that was a fun way to pass the time...

What Girls Said 7

• omg pple are so ignorant lol. stuff like that is normal, as long as you dnt act on it. it is a bit on the scary side. and to answer your question my worst is a gang bang where I'm passed around but ill never do it cause I dnt wana be a hoe lol oh and going to a sex club.

• Honestly haven't fantasized about killing anyone or anything. More along the lines of sexual things

• Being "raped"

It excited me and makes me feel sick at the same time

• I used to fantasize about killing co-workers.

• link

God bless you my son

• You need Jesus.

What Guys Said 2

• you need the teachings of jesus to save you

• you need the lord to save you from this evil