Do you have native blood?

Lately I've met a lot of people who claim to have native blood. Now some of them were clearly lying. My favorite is those who have a great great (insert obscure family member) who is sioux/choctaw/whatever the hell else or those that vaguely say "I have native blood" without elaboration. Now on to my question. Do you actually have native blood? For the purpose if this question, if the relative is beyond grandparent or if they are 1/4;1/7 or some other dumbass fraction that sh*t don't count.

• Vote A I have legitimate native heritage
  • Vote B I don't have native blood
  • Vote C I have a distant relative that is .00001% native so I milk it shamelessly
  • Vote D I'm not native but lie because its more interesting than Irish/British and so on

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know if they are lying or not?

I believe so. I haven't actually looked into it, but I'm told we are and my grandfather and a couple of his siblings had the skin tone. Other of his siblings were a bit lighter. I've heard stories of my great grandfather but never met him or even seen a picture. He was apparently the full blood and his wife was part something or other. lol

I saw a video on Youtube that had black celebrities doing DNA tests and a lot of them said they had native blood and it turned out that most of them just had white ancestors. It was pretty interesting.

• Oh and do I count? lol

I don't go around saying that I am unless I'm asked about it and I feel like giving an in depth answer.

• You don't count